Run 'NodEnable' if your ESET license expires. It will be added to your StartUp
and run whenever you start Windows or reboot,
or just run it whenever you need to by double clicking the
'NodEnabler 2.52' DeskTop Icon when you need to generate a license.
1.) You MUST have/create folder(directory) 'C:Program Fileseset'
[create if you installed eset to a different folder]
2.) Run setup
3.) No Nag Mode only if you do NOT want the balloon messages.
Recommend to leave UN-checked.
4.) Click -Just Do it!-
You can double click the 'NodEnabler 2.52' DeskTop Icon when you need
to generate a license.
One way to run it on a schedule is as follows:
a.) Open Nod32/Smart Security - Setup - Click "Enter Entire Advanced Set-up Tree"
b.) Press Tools - Scheduler & Planner - Add - Run External Application
- Enter your own task name - Repeatedly
- Choose how often you want to update license
- Finish - Click the browse menu beside Executable File
- Go to the folder that NodEnable installed in ( 'C:Program Fileseset' )
- Double click "nodenable.exe".