A lot of people are having problems updating Nod32 (V2) online these days. It seems that ESET is not providing updates for trial versions. I made this for helping them.
Everyone is now convinced that Eset NOD32 is the best anti-virus for Windows right now, but there's only one problem with it that makes people still consider Symantec Norton AntiVirus over it: you can't simply download virus definition update files from the web and update your NOD32 locally on a PC with no internet connection. At least, it's not that easy.
Simply follow these instructions to update your of NOD32 version 2767 (2008/01/06).
1. Download Nod32_V2_Fullupdate_2767 (offline)-2008.01.06.rar The file is 14 MB.
2. Extract to any folder.
3. Open up the NOD32 Control Center by clicking on the system tray icon.
4. Open the "Update" screen and click on "Setup"
5. Click on "Servers" and click "Add".
6. Type the path of the folder with update files. Click OK. A new server is added to the dropdown list.
7. Select the new server (folder path) as the update server.
8. Back at the update screen, click "Update now".