Music : Pop : Lossless
Read this before you download:
This an upmix DTS CD for burning to a CD using the burning software of your choice. To play this CD you need to have a DVD player that supports DTS and a surround sound amp that is capable of handling the surround signal from the dvd player. If you don\'t know if your equipment is capable of handling this, then it probably doesn\'t!
Don\'t play this on equipment that isn\'t compatible because you\'ll only hear static and feel like a bit of an idiot!
The Dolphin Brothers were a duo formed by Steve Jansen & Richard Barbieri in the late 1980s. Both were formerly in Japan with Steve\'s brother David Sylvian & Mick Karn as well as the erstwhile Rob Dean, later reforming the core quartet as Rain Tree Crow.
This is a relatively simple pop album that is indicative of its time but in place it\'s also quite beautiful with Jansen sounding more like his brother than Sylvian does himself . . . .
There is also a japanese pressing of the album that I\'ve failed to get hold of so far. It has an extra track & if anyone is interested in getting rid of a copy, please let me know!
1. Catch The Fall
3. Second Sight
4. Love That You Need
5. Real Life Real Answers
6. Host To The Holy
7. My Winter
8. Pushing The River
Usual rules please peeps:
- no asking for the stereo version: you won\'t get it from me. If you want it, go buy it so that your favourite artists can earn some money as well.
- no selling these on e-bay. I\'d rather stop making these than some idiot makes money out of selling them again.
- don\'t flame me for \'these aren\'t real DTS/DVD-A discs\' / \'what\'s the point in doing these?\' / etc. If you don\'t like them, don\'t download them. If you don\'t understand them, feel free to ask.
- don\'t use this as a forum for slagging off upmixes. If you do you will be reported to the moderators. Gagisha - this means you . . .
- \'downmixing\' any DVD-A or DTS disc to a stereo wave or mp3 is pointless: it will sound rubbish
Otherwise . . . . enjoy!