LanHelper v1.50 is a very small, easy to use, and powerful tool for sysadmins.Crack included.
LanHelper is a powerful network management, discovery and monitoring software for office network and home network. Support XML. No server program needed. Save your time and money!
LanHelper scans network at high speed and finds IP address, MAC address, SNMP and more. You can boot (Wake-On-LAN), shutdown or lock computer, make the remote computers run commands. Remotely screen capture and kill process. Monitoring computers' availability, and find the changed IP addresses or computer names. Support XML for managing machine data.
1. Discovery all available computers on your office network or home network through a range of IP address, multiple workgroups & domains or the whole LAN.
2. The smart and fast scan engine collects plenty of machine data such as IP address, MAC address, SNMP, NetBIOS, etc. LanHelper can even detect writable, read-only or password protected shared folders for you.
3. It's easy to manage your data in LanHelper. You can save or load machine data at any time, import or export data, view data with web browser using HTML or XML mode in a more detailed and convenient way.
4. Wake-On-LAN. Send "Wake-On-LAN" command to remote computers. You can power on PCs on another room or other offices. Support schedule and service.
5. Shutdown or reboot all computers running Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 system on LAN easily. Support local schedule.
6. Make the remote computer execute command, run program or open other files.
7. LanHelper Integrated Command provides many very useful management functionalities such as power off computer, lock computer, lock keyboard & mouse, screen capture and kill process at regular intervals, etc.
8. Monitoring the servers & workstations in your LAN/WAN for availability. Once failure or problem is detected, LanHelper will alert the network administrator immediately, automatically boot & shutdown target computers.
9. Check whether the computers are online or offline, and find whether the computer names or the IP addresses have been changed.
10. Send text messages to users, computers, workgroups, or the whole LAN in a flexible way.
11. No server program needed. You don’t have to install any serve program on remote computers.
12. Network interface card vendor identifier.
13. Support command line mode. It's able to implement one-click Wake-On-LAN or one-click shutdown by using shortcuts. Schedule Wake-On-LAN & shutdown tasks with Windows Task Scheduler.
14. By using the shortcut menus, you can easily access the computer or shared resources, map or disconnect network drive.
* Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT4.x/2000/XP/2003 (2000/XP Pro/2003 recommended).
* Pentium-200MHz or better.
* 64 MB RAM or more.
* 2 MB hard disk space.
* Network card.
please msg me if you have questions, or you need help.