ISecSoft Anti-Trojan Elite supports all Windows OS. It’s not beautiful (appearance is not the main purpose of this application) but it’s very usable (does not use a lot of memory,cleans everything and prevents malware and other junk from infesting your PC). I used this app for a while and I like it. It’s like beauty( functions and all) & the beast(ugly appearance). I hope they will make a skin for it. :mrgreen:
My suggestion: If you don’t like it… just don’t use it (it’s very simple)… ;-)
DESCRIPTION: Anti Trojan Elite(ATE) is a malware remover, it can detect and clean malware in disk or memory. Anti Trojan Elite provide a real-time malware firewall for user, once a trojan or keylogger would been loaded, the ATE can detect, block and then clean it in time. The ATE can detect more than 35000 trojans, worms and keyloggers currently, and the number of malware ATE could clean is growing up very quickly, we collect world-wide malwares, user can using our auto live update feature to get the power to clean these new malwares in time. It has some useful utilities- especially the network utility can been used to disconnect suspicious TCP connections; The process utility can been used to kill suspicious processes even the process has the system privilege, even it has the ability to unload suspicious modules in all processes; The registry repair utility can been used to repair registry altered by malware; The registry monitor utility can been used to repair any change of important registry keys and values with real time.
* Disk and memory scan supported.
* Real-time malware firewall.
* Compressed files (RAR ZIP CAB) scan supported.
* Backup module: Backup trojan files before killing.
* Network Manager. View the tcp/udp states and the processes they belonged to. User can disconnect any tcp connection and stop the opposite process.
* Process manager. View the processes and its DLL modules’ information. User can terminate any process and unload any DLL module.
* Internet Explorer and registry repair utility.
* Updating online supported, and auto check updates when ATE starts.