Internet Lock is the access control and password protection solution for your internet connections and programs.
With Internet Lock, you can control the internet connections and programs on your computer.
Internet Lock can password protect or block any kind of internet programs from accessing internet, for example: password protects all web browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox etc.
Internet Lock also supports to protect the internet programs on certain IP addresses and domains. It can deny, allow, or password protect internet programs on certain web sites.
You can limit users access to only the web sites you specified, or keep users from accessing the unwanted web sites.
Internet Lock provides an easy-to-use wizard to help you to protect internet connections, for example "Password Protect All Web Browsers", "Password Protect All Email Clients", "Deny All FTP Programs" etc.
Internet Lock supports schedule options, supports to protect port ranges. Internet Lock works in low level driver mode, it will never slow down the connection speeds.
You can use Internet Lock to restrict internet connections and programs. Programs blocked by the Internet Lock will not be able to access the internet.
Internet Lock supports to protect all internet programs including, but not limited to:
- Web browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and so on.
- Email clients: Outlook, Outlook Express...
- FTP programs.
- MSN Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger etc.
- Any other internet programs.
- Password protect internet programs.
- You can also let Internet Lock to password protect internet programs, to give them the opportunity to ask for the passwords when they want to connect to internet.
When a password protected program tries to connect to internet, Internet Lock pops up a password window, asks user to provide the correct password.
If the user can not provide the password or the password she/he entered was incorrect, Internet Lock drops the connection and the program will be blocked from accessing internet.
Block or password protect certain web sites.
- You can let Internet Lock to prevent users from accessing certain domains or IP addresses.
Example: Deny a domain:
[Deny] [Any Program] on [MyWebSite.com:Any Port]
-Limit users access to certain web sites only.
-As Internet Lock supports to block or password protect internet programs on certain web sites, it also supports to limit users access to only the web sites you specified.
Example: Limit users access to google.com only:
[Allow] [Any Program] on [google.com:Any Port]
[Deny] [Any Program] on [Port 1-65535]
You fully control the internet access.
- You can let Internet Lock to block all internet connections on your computer, but "Fully Control" means you can control each internet program and TCP port:
- You can allow any ones of the internet programs, or block any ones of them.
- You can let a program to ask for password when it connects to internet, or simply block it from accessing internet.
- You can protect some programs on certain web site, but allow them on other web sites.
- You can allow an internet program to access internet from 20:00 to 22:00 but block the same program after 22:00.
- You can allow the Outlook to receive emails but block it from sending emails.
- You can block all programs from accessing the whole internet, but allow them to access your web site only.