Glary Utilities is a collection of system tools and utilities to fix, speed up, maintain and protect your PC. It allows you to clean common system junk files, as well as invalid registry entries and Internet traces (theres a plug-in support for 45+ external programs). You can also manage and delete browser add-ons, analyze disk space usage and find duplicate files.
Furthermore, Glary Utilities includes the options to optimize memory, find, fix, or remove broken Windows shortcuts, manage the programs that start at Windows startup and uninstall software. Other features include secure file deletion, an Empty Folder finder and more. Other features include secure file deletion, an Empty Folder finder and more. All Glary Utilities tools can be accessed through an eye-pleasing and totally simplistic interface.
Designed for Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP and Windows Vista.
• Disk Cleaner Removes junk data from your disks and recovers disk space
• Registry Cleaner Scan and clean up your registry to improve your system's performance.
• Shortcuts Fixer Corrects the errors in your startmenu & desktop shortcuts
• Startup Manager Manages programs which run automatically on startup
• Memory Optimizer Monitors and optimizes free memory in the background
• Tracks Eraser Erases all the traces,evidences,cookies,internet history and more
• File Shredder Erases files permanently so that no one can recover them
• Internet Explorer Assistant Manages Internet Explorer Add-ons and restores hijacked settings
• Disk Analysis Get details information of the desired files and folders
• Duplicate Files Finder Searchs for space-wasting and error producing duplicate files
• Empty Folders Finder Find and remove empty folders in your windows
• Uninstall Manager Completely uninstall programs you don't need any more
• Context Menu Manager Manage the context-menu entries for files, folders...
• Process Manager Monitor programs that run on your PC and stop spyware and Trojans.
Glary Utilities PRO is able to adapt to differing Windows versions and supports the following Windows releases: Windows 98, ME, 2000, 2003, XP, NT and Vista.The 64-bit versions of Windows XP/Vista are not supported.
Minimal system configuration
* Graphics mode 800x600 with 16-bit colors
* 20 MB free hard disk space at least
* Intel Pentium or AMD K5 processor with 133 MHz
* 32 MB RAM
Recommended system configuration
* Graphics mode 1024x768 with 32-bit color
* 30 MB or more free hard disk space
* Intel Pentium 3/4 or AMD Athlon processor with 500 or above MHz
* 128 MB RAM or more
* Internet access