1) If you had some previous versions of NOD AV or SS uninstall them before you try to install my version.
2) After uninstallation of previous version clear your registry.
3) If you used some NODlogin or something similar delete it before installation of my version. There be a problem with updates then.
4) DON`T set any passwords or names from any sites or generatos. There can be problems with updates.
5) If you unistalled previous version, cleared registry just follow the GUIDE and use NEW SERVER.
6) Maybe you can have firewall problems. Look in to FIREWALL BUG SOLUTION. When you have this bug, there are also problems with updates.
7) If you have some questions, problems or something other send a post (screenshots are very helpful) or send me PM ;D
IMPORTANT: YOU WILL NEED TO DISABLE THE ESET SELF DEFENSE SYSTEM FOR NODENABLER TO INSERT THE NEW LICENSES AFTER DOWNLOADING THEM.
IMPORTANT: YOU WILL NEED TO DISABLE "POTENTIALLY UNWANTED APPLICATIONS" OR ADD NODLOGIN INTO "EXCLUSIONS" UNDER "REAL-TIME FILE SYSTEM PROTECTION" AS ESET WILL PICK THIS UP AS A THREAT.
NODENABLER AND NODLOGIN WILL AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD NEW USERNAME AND PASSWORDS WHEN REQUIRED AND INSERT THEM INTO YOUR ESET PRODUCT (THE CHOICE IS YOURS).