Definitions added in version 4334: http://www.eset.eu/podpora/aktualizacia-4334?lng=en
Update your ESET product from a local folder. This application installs the latest virus signature database updates and program components updates (modules) into any location, including removable media (definitions are portable).
Once they were extracted, the definitions can be used to update an ESET product locally, or ported to another computer. Username or password are not required on the target computer to update the product.
The update source - referred to by ESET as 'update server' - should be properly set within the ESET configuration panel prior to updating the software (please refer to ESET Help file). Note: the installer does not make any change to the registry.
The installer includes updates for ESET NOD32 / Smart Security 3.0x / 4.0x, 32-bit/64-bit (all editions)
The installer includes updates for ESET NOD32 version 2.7
* For ESET NOD 32 3.x/4.x
- Go to Control Center, Update modules, NOD 32 Update
- Click Servers, add C:\Update as new server and click accept/ok
- Close all opened windows and Update ESET NOD 32 from tray icon
* For ESET Smart Security 3.x/4.x
- Toggle to display Advanced mode
- Go to Setup, choose Advanced setup
- Go to Update, right to the field 'Update server', click Edit
- Under Update servers, add C:\Update as new server, click Add and OK
- Close all opened windows and Update ESET Smart Security from tray icon