1. Open nod32+fix and activate rere.msi (Which is the install for NOD32)
2. Do the following instructions.
At User Name and Password click on the box below (Set Update Parameters Later)
At Installation Mode click on "Typical"
At Detection of potentially unwanted application click on "Enable Detection of potentially unwanted application"
3. When u've Installed rere.msi activate NOD32_v3_FiX_1.1-TemDono *
4. A small window will appear, select English ---> Next ---> Next and Install. U need to reboot your computer after that.
5. Open the program ESET Smart Security. Go to Update and click on "Update Virus signature database"
6. You're Done!
*I do not know if this will work on Vista.
If u get anyproblems with this, try again anf if u did not understand my Tutorial go to "ESET NOD32 Smart Security v 3.0.621" check out the tutorial pictures. They're not in order.