Using Offline Explorer Enterprise, you can download an unlimited number of your favorite Web, FTP, HTTPS, MMS, PNM and RTSP sites for later offline viewing, editing or browsing. Offline Explorer Enterprise is the most sophisticated offline browser that also has many web development features to easily edit, view, browse or search your downloaded Web pages using its built-in browser. 11/19/2007 - Offline Explorer Enterprise 4.9.2670 Release
- Improved finding links in PDF files
- Added check for existing files when Content-Disposition is used in headers
- Added normal representation of Last Start/End in webdown.dat file
- Improved "Not For Resale" message display in the Splash screen
- Added IMainOE.BrowserAutoSave property and IOEProject.SelectInUI method
- Improved integration with Mozilla/Firefox browsers
- Added better Enter key support to the Internal Browser
- Improved ShoutCast streams support based on Referer
- Added finalization for ShoutCast streams
- Improved Google video downloads
- Improved unicode symbols support in URLs
- Improved level handling for YouTube and Google videos
- Improved scripts support in the Internal browser
- Improved handling redirects for YouTube and Google videos
- Added saving YouTube and Google videos with .flv extension
- Improved last download size display when processing GZIP encoding
- Bug Fix: Fixed popup logon dialog in the Internal Browser
Home page: http://www.metaproducts.com/mp/mpProducts_Detail.asp?id=17
1. Install the program.
2. Copy patch to installation directory.
3. Apply the patch.