Today’s consumers demand superb picture clarity, stutter-free playback and multiple display connectivity options. The best way to achieve this is with NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technology.
Watch DVD movies and videos on your desktop PC, notebook PC, or HDTV without the annoying artifacts and imperfections of traditional PC-based video solutions. NVIDIA PureVideo technology is the combination of a dedicated video processing core on the NVIDIA GPU and software in the NVIDIA® ForceWare® drivers that delivers superb video with minimal CPU utilization and low power consumption.
H.264, WMV, and MPEG-2 Hardware Acceleration
NVIDIA PureVideo provides ultra-smooth playback of H.264, WMV and MPEG-2 HD and SD videos with minimal CPU usage.
* Ultra-smooth Video:
o Dedicated video processing core provides astonishingly fluid standard and high-definition video on your PC without stutter or skips.
o Programmable video processor accelerates H.264, WMV, and MPEG-2 high-definition movies.
o Discrete video processing core offloads the CPU and 3D engine of complex video tasks, freeing the PC to run multiple applications simultaneously, while consuming less power.
* Superb Picture Clarity:
o Delivers crisp pictures by eliminating double images, blurring, and distortions.
o Smoothes jagged edges with spatial temporal de-interlacing, inverse telecine, and advanced scaling technologies.
* Precise, vivid colors on any display
* Gamma, brightness, saturation, color temperature correction, and LCD sharpening provide lifelike pictures and vivid colors on any display.
Recommended System Configuration:
* Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3000+ CPU or higher
* 256 MB RAM or higher
* DVD-ROM Drive (Required for DVD playback)
* Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or Windows XP Media Center Edition OS
* DirectX Version 9.0c or higher
* Windows Media Player 10, Windows Media Center Edition 2005 or DirectX VA compliant video player
* NVIDIA GeForce 6, 7, or 8 Series GPU
* ForceWare 84.12 or higher graphics driver
* PureVideo compatible MPEG-2 or H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC) Decoder
* CRT Monitor running at 60 or 70 Hz