NVIDIA has released the following WHQL certified drivers for use with Windows Vista RTM that will enable you to test the basic features and capabilities of the new operating system. NVIDIA is committed to supporting Microsoft Windows Vista on current and previous GPU generations. It's important to us that you have an excellent experience through the Vista transition, and driver development is the highest priority in our company.
These NVIDIA Windows Vista drivers are under development. This version is not fully optimized for full 3D performance and may not include all available features available on different operating systems. NVIDIA, along with the industry, is continuing to update its Windows Vista drivers to ensure maximum performance on 3D applications and add support for features. These drivers are provided "AS IS." NVIDIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, COMPATIBILITY, PERFORMANCE, APPLICATION OR FUNCTION, AND DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
* WHQL certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, and 8 series GPUs.
* Added support for the following Motherboard GPUs:
o GeForce 7150 / NVIDIA nForce 630i
o GeForce 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 630i
o GeForce 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 620i
o GeForce 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 630i
o GeForce 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 610i
* Improved compatibility and performance for NVIDIA SLI™ technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL applications.
* Game and application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, features, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
* Users without English US operating systems are recommended to download International Drivers by selecting the appropriate language.