Proactive protection against viruses, spyware, hackers, spam
BitDefender Total Security application was designed to provide comprehensive proactive protection against viruses, spyware, hackers, spam and other Internet security threats, along with system maintenance and data backup.
Here are some key features of "BitDefender Total Security":
ANTIVIRUS & ANTISPYWARE
· Protects your PC in real time against known viruses, spyware and other malware
· Blocks unknown viruses using advanced proactive detection techniques
· Detects and removes hidden threats (rootkits)
· Provides a smooth gaming experience by reducing the system load to a minimum
· Monitors and prevents potential spyware threats in real-time
· Protects against phishing attempts by filtering all accessed web pages
· Reduces the risk of identity theft by preventing personal information leaks via e-mail or web.
· Controls the access of applications to the Internet while "hiding" your computer from hackers with the stealth mode setting
· Helps prevent unauthorized access to the Wi-Fi internet connection by notifying you about computers that log in to the network
· Responds faster to new spamming techniques with new adaptive engines
· Prevents different types of scam e-mails from reaching your Inbox
· Blocks access to inappropriate web content and e-mail
· Allows or blocks web access during specified intervals
· Safeguards your data by creating backup copies to local and removable drives, CD-R/RW or DVD-R/RW
· Automatically backs up only new files, based on a pre-set schedule.
· Improves PC operation by removing unnecessary files and registry entries
· Completely erases files and "traces" of files from disk to prevent recovery
What's New in This Release:
· Online Backup: you can back up sensitive data online to keep it safe in case of unfortunate events such as computer theft or hard drive failure. This beta release will include Online Backup for Windows 32b systems, but beta 2 will include this feature in both 32b and 64b installation kits.
· Increased privacy protection through Instant Messaging Encryption: you can make sure that no one eavesdrops on the instant messaging traffic between your PC and another machine on which BitDefender is installed. BitDefender Total Security 2009 supports Yahoo! Messenger 8.1 and Windows Live Messenger 8.5.
· Increased Storage Protection with File Vault: you can securely store personal information or sensitive files on your computer, making them invulnerable to theft or to a security breach.
· More control via home network management: you can manage the security of your home network from a single location. This allows you to remotely configure the BitDefender software from other computers in the network
Minimal System Requirements:
- Available free hard disk space: 450 MB
- Processor: 800 Mhz
- RAM Memory:
512 MB (Windows XP)
1 GB (Windows Vista/Windows 7)
- Internet Explorer 6.0
- .NET Framework 1.1
Recommended System Requirements
- Available free hard disk space: 600 MB
- Processor: Intel CORE2 (1.66 GHz) or equivalent
- RAM Memory: 2 GB
- Internet Explorer 7 (or higher)
- .NET Framework 1.1
run bitdefender_totalsecurity_2010_32b-BETA1.exe get serial code from key text done enjoy