Bit Defender Internet Security 10 + Keys [H33T] ViCiOuS.rar (Size: 25.18 MB) (Files: 3)
Bit Defender Internet Security 10 + Keys [H33T] ViCiOuS.rar
Announce URL: http://www.h33t.com:3310/announce
BitDefender™ provides security solutions to satisfy the protection requirements of today's computing environment, delivering effective threat management for over 41 million home and corporate users in more than 100 countries. BitDefender, a division of SOFTWIN, is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania and has offices in Tettnang, Germany, Barcelona, Spain and Fort Lauderdale (FL), USA.
It's time for you to integrate antivirus and antispyware protection into your software mix! The software market is increasingly security-conscious, demanding added protection from viruses, spam and intruders. BitDefender technologies will complete your software offer.
Added antivirus and antispyware protection to your software mix with: little effort, reasonable pricing.
Added value services at no added cost
The best protection for your clients.
The BitDefender team has the fastest response time to new electronic threats (BitDefender is the first AV company to release antidotes against viruses like Win32.Bagle, Win32.Netsky, Win32.MyDoom)
Quick return on investment (ROI)
Optimal price-to-performance ratio for clients
Effective integration support
Fastest Reacting Antivirus Producer
BitDefender has a well-established track record of short reaction times at the onset of computer virus epidemics. The current average reaction time is around two hours (as per the latest independent report from www.av-test.org).
Awarded for Innovation
BitDefender is the only antivirus product that received the prestigious European IST-Prize, awarded by the European Commission and by representatives of 18 academies in Europe.
Technology Integration Support
With minimal effort and cost, BitDefender scanning engines can easily be integrated in your product. Our experienced developers will assist and advise your team during the implementation process.
Minimal effort/cost for the integration through API
Detailed documentation of the API and source code exemplification
Around-the-clock technical support and maintenance of the product using our engines
24-hour response for suspicious files
Platform-independent. Compatibility at binary level for any IA32 based Operating Systems (such as: Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Solaris i386) and at the source code level for other OSs (such as Solaris SPARC, Macintosh)
Complex API which exports any function you need in order to check a file, an object or a memory area
Scanning Engines - Technology Overview
The BitDefender Scanning System has an opened and distributed architecture that is based on distinct scanning engines for different types of files and malware. Additionally, the scanning mechanism encloses its own system for the most common types of archives and packed files. The scanning Engines from BitDefender were specially developed to offer full protection against all types of malware.
High-speed performance. Multi-threading architecture. Low memory consumption.
Updates and upgrades on a daily basis
Full protection against any type of virus including, but not limited to, executable viruses, script viruses, macro viruses, backdoors, trojans, spyware, dialers, etc. Every virus family benefits from a dedicated scan engine which was designed in accordance with the class characteristics
100% disinfection for In-The-Wild viruses as certified by ICSA Labs and Checkmark
Hourly updates and upgrades of the virus signatures
Scanning support for 18 types of archivers and more than 60 packers (including UPX, NeoLite, ASPack, PECrypt, pklite), as well as the majority of installation packers and mail archive types.
Advanced Heuristic Detection
Proactive detection of viruses including various versions of very well-known viruses such a as Win32.Bagle, Win32.Zafi, Win32.Sober. Using this technology, BitDefender can detect suspicious activity common to P2P worms, E-mail worms, Antivirus Killer programs and many others. The optimized emulation procedure enables BitDefender to analyze the behavior of all files types in a virtual machine without significant performance impact.
On-Access Scanning Driver
Advanced driver, capable to intercept and block access to and execution of infected files
Low overhead and low performance impact
Sample applications and support for the implementation
• Ranked # 1 for Antivirus Software by Leading Consumer Review Magazine (September 2006)
• “BEST BUY” award from PC World SUA for BitDefender 9 Standard;
• BitDefender 9 Standard is the single antivirus product in the “The 100 Best Products of the Year” PC World list;
• Checkmark PC Firewall - for BitDefender 9 Internet Security; certifies that BitDefender is capable of offering absolute protection against external computer attacks;
• “The Software Product of year 2005” - BitDefender 9 Professional Plus was chosen by the readers of CHIP magazine of Romania;
• PC Advisor, Great Britain – gold medal for BitDefender 9 Professional Plus;
• Mandriva certificates for BitDefender for Samba Linux File Servers and BitDefender Mail Protection Plus – certifies the perfect integration of BitDefender solutions with the Mandriva Linux Corporate Server 3.0. operating system;
• Romanian IT&C awards - Best Romanian Software Product of year 2004 – BitDefender 8 Professional Plus and Most Innovating Romanian Product – Linux Defender;
• “Product of the Year 2004” within the „Security” category- voted by the readers of CHIP magazine;
• “Best centralized antivirus protection for complex networks” – PC World (IDG Romania) – BitDefender Enterprise Manager;
• Checkmark certification– August 2004 – BitDefender Professional Plus reached level 2 (cleaning) and „Trojan” of the Checkmark antivirus certification (www.check-mark.com);
• Best response time to a virus outbreak – Antivirus Test Center of Germany (http://www.av-test.org) - best average response time to new viruses, with tests covering January 1 to September 1, 2004;
• Romanian IT&C award – Best software product of year 2003;
• Best response time to virus outbreaks - AntiVirus Test Center, University of Magdeburg – first worldwide test on response time to a new threat on the Internet (www.av-test.org);
• “Best Romanian Software” - award given by PC World magazine;
• Checkmark certification – BitDefender Professional reached level 1 of the Checkmark antivirus certification (www.check-mark.com);
• Virus Bulletin certifications- attainment of a 100% detection rate during the antivirus tests organized by the prestigious Virus Bulletin (www.virusbtn.com), for Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server and RedHat Linux