* Fast, accurate real-time tracking information for an unlimited number of of Earth-orbiting satellites.
* Full-color 3-D maps. See Nova for Windows' image gallery.
* Built-in autotracking for turning az/el antennas.
* Control antennas with the computer joystick
* Super-simple updates of Keplerian Elements... AMSAT or NASA 2-line format.
* One-click updating of Keplerian elements via the internet (HTTP & FTP). Can be completely automated for regularly scheduled updates.
* Automatic time setting via the internet
* Easy-to-use frequency display.
* Capture maps and save them to disk, or e-mail to someone else
* Automatic sound alarms for satellite AOS, TCA, and LOS.
* Information-rich graphics + text satellite tracking screens.
* Also tracks the Moon, Sun, planets, cosmic noise sources, and cold sky. Displays the star background, too
* Context-sensitive online Help available at all times. You can preview the entire Help file if you want to.
* Exceptional speed and accuracy using James Miller's Plan-13 or T.S. Kelso's adaptation of SGP4/SDP4 tracking algorithms.
* Full implementation of Escobal's fast rise-set algorithm for nearly-instant AOS/LOS calculations.
* Complete listing capability for printed output of future passes, mutual windows, two-satellite mutual visibility, satellite eclipses.
* Sophisticated fully-editable or automatic "Script Tracking" for scheduling future passes of multiple satellites. Nova for Windows can priority-autotrack dozens of satellites.