Complete security protection against all of the most serious Internet threats, including viruses, worms, spyware, trojans, etc
AVG Internet Security provides complete security protection against all of the most serious Internet threats, including viruses, worms, spyware, trojans, adware, hackers and spam.
Here are some key features of “AVG Internet Security”:
· 100% virus detection - AVG’s scanning engine has received numerous awards for its excellent detection of “in the wild” viruses, including the VB100% award. Its unique combination of detection methods provides full protection against viruses, worms and trojans.
· Cutting-edge anti-spyware technology - Using the latest state-of-the-art detection technology, AVG detects spyware, adware, DLL-trojans, keyloggers, and much more. Malware hidden in data streams, archives, or the Windows registry is also detected.
· Full on-access protection - The powerful AVG Resident Shield provides maximum protection by scanning every file opened, executed, or saved. It also prevents the opening or executing of infected files.
· Flexible intelligent scanning - The AVG Resident Shield can include/exclude files from being scanned based on individual file extensions and can handle exceptions for potentially unwanted programs such as adware.
· Full e-mail protection - AVG checks every e-mail sent or received, providing full protection from e-mail-borne threats. AVG supports all leading e-mail clients, including MS Outlook, The bat!, Eudora, and all other SMTP/POP3-based e-mail clients, such as Outlook Express. Encrypted connections using SSL are also supported.
· E-mail spam and phishing filtering - AVG checks every e-mail received, using the latest technology and up-to-the-minute spam signatures to ensure maximum detection rates for spam and phishing attacks.
· Automatic threat handling - AVG can automatically heal or remove infected files and other threats such as trojans, worms and spyware.
· Control over all network access - The AVG Firewall monitors all communication to and from the computer, blocking external attacks and preventing trojans from exporting confidential data. The AVG Firewall configuration wizard automatically creates access rules for all popular software. In addition the firewall can switch profiles automatically, based upon the current conection type, ensuring seamless changeover for notebooks.
· Powerful scheduling - AVG automatically provides recommended daily schedules for scanning and updating, and also allows you to create custom-scheduled events.
· Multiple language support - No need to buy a special language
All-in-one protection :
- Antivirus and Anti-Spyware: protection against viruses, worms, spyware, and trojans
- Identity Protection: helps prevent identity theft
- Anti-Rootkit: protection against hidden threats (rootkits)
- Web Shield: screens downloads and IM for infections
- LinkScanner: blocks poisoned web pages in real time
- Anti-Spam with anti-phishing: filters out unwanted and fraudulent e-mails
- Firewall: blocks hacker attacks
- System Tools: tailor AVG for your particular needs
- Easy-to-use, automated protection
AVG Internet Security gives you maximum protection with real-time scanning, automatic updates, low-impact background scanning for online threats, and instant quarantining or removal of infected files ensures maximum protection. Every interaction between your computer and the Internet is analyzed to ensure nothing can get onto your system without your knowledge.
AVG checks in real time:
- All files including documents, photos, music, and applications
- E-mails (all major email programs like Microsoft Outlook and Thunderbird supported)
-Instant messaging and P2P communications
- File downloads and online transactions such as shopping and banking
- search results and any other web links you click on