* Scan the air for WiFi stations and access points.
* Capture 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g WLAN traffic.
* Specify WEP or WPA keys to decrypt encrypted packets.
* View detailed per-node and per-channel statistics.
* View detailed IP connections statistics: IP addresses, ports, sessions, etc.
* Reconstruct TCP sessions.
* Configure alarms that can notify you about important events, such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknown addresses, rogue access points, etc.
* View protocol "pie" charts.
* Monitor bandwidth utilization.
* Browse captured and decoded packets in real time.
* Search for strings or hex data in captured packet contents.
* Log individual or all packets to files.
* Load and view capture files offline.
* Import and export packets in Sniffer®, EtherPeek™, AiroPeek™, Observer®, NetMon, Tcpdump, hex, and text formats.
* Export any IP address to SmartWhois for quick, easy IP lookup.
* And much more!
Who needs CommView for WiFi
* WLAN administrators.
* Security professionals.
* Home users who are interested in monitoring their WLAN traffic.
* Programmers developing software for wireless networks. [/b]
More info : http://www.tamos.com/products/commwifi/
* SmartWhois 184.108.40.206
* Smart operation: The program always looks up whois data in the right database; you don't have to waste your time trying them all.
* Integration with M'zoft Internet Explorer and M'zoft Outlook. Look up domain owners and IP addresses in e-mail headers instantly!
* Saving results into an archive: you can build your own database that can be viewed offline.
* Batch processing of IP addresses or domain lists.
* Caching of obtained results.
* Hostname resolution and DNS caching.
* Integration with CommView Network Monitor: Can be accessed from CommView for quick, easy lookup.
* Calling SmartWhois directly from your application. See SmartWhois FAQ.
* Wildcard queries.
* Whois console for custom queries.
* Country code reference.
* Customizable interface.
* SOCKS5 firewall support.
And much more!
More info : http://www.tamos.com/products/smartwhois/
* Essential NetTools™ v.4.0
More info : http://www.tamos.com/products/nettools/
* CountryCode 2.6
* GFI LANguard Security Scanner 7.0
Up to 256 IPs
Automatically detect security vulnerabilities on your network
GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner (N.S.S.) checks your network for all potential methods that a hacker might use to attack it. By analyzing the operating system and the applications running on your network, GFI LANguard N.S.S. identifies possible security holes. In other words, it plays the devil's advocate and alerts you to weaknesses before a hacker can find them, enabling you to deal with these issues before a hacker can exploit them.
Provides in-depth information about all machines/devices
GFI LANguard N.S.S. scans your entire network, IP by IP, and provides information such as service pack level of the machine, missing security patches, wireless access points, USB devices, open shares, open ports, services/applications active on the computer, Fix registry entries, weak passwords, users and groups, and more. Scan results can easily be analyzed using filters and reports, enabling you to proactively secure your network – for example, by shutting down unnecessary ports, closing shares, installing service packs and hotfixes, etc.
GFI LANguard N.S.S. is also a complete patch management solution. After it has scanned your network and determined missing patches and service packs – both in the operating system and in the applications – you can use GFI LANguard N.S.S. to deploy those service packs and patches network-wide. It can also deploy custom software network-wide. >>
More info : http://www.gfi.com/lannetscan/
* Megaping 4.5
Scanners: Comprehensive Security Scanner, Port scanner (TCP and UDP ports), IP scanner, NetBIOS scanner, Share Scanner.
All Scanners can scan individual computers, any range of IP addresses, domains, and selected type of computers inside domains.
Security scanner provides the following information:
NetBIOS names, Configuration info, open TCP and UDP ports, Transports, Shares, Users, Groups, Services, Drivers, Local Drives, Sessions, Remote Time of Date, Printers.
Host and Port Monitor.
System Info Viewer, Advanced Process Viewer, Network Resources Viewer.
Network utilities: DNS list host, DNS lookup name, Network Time Synchronizer, Ping, Traceroute, Whois, and Finger. Ease of use, friendly user interface, and robust multithreaded design, makes MegaPing perfect for any PC user from novice to expert.
Is can generate reports in HTML or TXT format, and copy data to the Clipboard.
In addition, Process and Port monitor allows to log errors and informational messages to HTTP log file with different format options. Monitor notification options include email with SMTP server auto discovery, sound notification.
Other features include multithreaded design that allows to process any number of requests in any tool at the same time, real-time network connections status and protocols statistics, real-time process information and usage, real-time network information, including network connections, and open network files, system tray support, and more.
Automatically detect security vulnerabilities on your network
MegaPing security scanner checks your network for potential vulnerabilities that might use to attack your network, and saves information in security reports.
More info : http://www.magnetosoft.com/products/megaping/megaping_features.htm
* NetRanger 3.1
NetRanger is the ultimate network configuration and information toolkit for your computer!
Trace Route tool
Host Lookup tool
Internet time synchronizer
Finger Unix hosts tool
Host and port scanning tool
Check POP mail accounts
Manage dialup connections
Quote of the day tool
Monitor network settings
All fully integrated[/b]
More info : http://www.conceiva.com/products/netranger/default.asp
* Solarwinds Broadband Egineering Editor 8
The SolarWinds Broadband Engineer's Toolset was designed for the cable broadband industry (using DOCSIS, SNMP and ICMP standards) and contains 40 Discovery, Management and Performance Monitoring tools and utilities. With this arsenal of tools a broadband network engineer can view the Performance of his CMTS routers measuring not only CPU utilization but also bandwidth utilization both upstream and downstream. This toolset is so comprehensive you can even view the real-time RF Signal level at the Subscriber modem. The Broadband Engineer's Toolset is hardware independent in that it can monitor any hardware that complies to DOCSIS 1.0 or DOCSIS 1.1 standards. The Broadband Engineer's Toolset is truly an arsenal of salable, powerful, easy to use tools, fulfilling the needs of virtually any size HFC network. The Broadband Engineer's Toolset install on a Windows workstation (see System Requirements).
More info : http://solarwinds.net/Broadband/Engineers/index.htm
* SolarWinds Engineer's Edition Toolset
The SolarWinds Engineer's Edition Toolset, is a suite of network management software containing Network Discovery, Fault Detection, Performance Monitoring and Performance Management applications. This toolset contains award winning discovery and fault management applications as well as security and Cisco Router management tools. Its MIB Browser includes a database of over 300,000 unique OID's compiled from over a thousand standard and proprietary MIBs. The Engineer's Network Performance Monitor application polls, graphs, and alerts on bandwidth utilization, network outages, and performance thresholds.
More info : http://solarwinds.net/Tools/Engineer/index.htm
* Solarwinds Network Performance Toolset SLX 7.8
SLX - unlimited based on CPU size *
The Orion Network Performance Monitor is a comprehensive web based fault management, availability and bandwidth performance management application that allows users to view the real-time statistics and availability of their network directly from the web browser. The Orion Network Performance Monitor application will monitor and collect data from routers, switches, servers, and any other SNMP enabled devices. Additionally, Orion monitors CPU Load, Memory utilization, and available Disk Space. Orion NPM is highly scalable managed availability application, capable of monitoring from 10 to over 10,000 nodes. New Integration of Orion with the Network Toolset adds the ability to launch the Engineer's Edition Tools directly from an Orion Web Page with a simple "right click".