To download the file please signup to our site @ Movie-Shack.org
see u there soon.
Name: Net Transport v2.83.453 (Work on all OS. Vista compatiable)
Net Transport is a faster, exciting and the most powerful downloading tool that
you ever saw, now support the most prevalent Internet protocols, including:
HTTP / HTTPS, FTP / through SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) / SFTP (SSH File
Transfer Protocol), MMS (Microsoft Media Services), RTSP (Real-Time Streaming
Protocol), PNM (rename PNM to RTSP), BitTorrent, eMule.
With independently developed Enhanced Multi-Threading (EMT) technology, can
download MMS and RTSP streaming by multiple threads with perfect video & audio
quality. There are some other great features, like "Site Manager" which allows
you to keep the active connection with the remote servers. In addition, the
support for both SSL and SSH is hardly found in other upload/download tools.
1. You can use the simple but powerful "File Manager" to categorize and manage
downloaded files more efficiently.
2. Simple multi-user management. You can maintain several databases by logging
on Windows with different username.
3. You can use the inbuilt "Site Explorer" to list the directory structure of
the remote server, and easily select the desired files. FTP is the most
powerful item in NetXfer.
4. FTP reuse mechanism allows you to use one connection to get different files
from the same site. If you like, you can use accessory FTP client tool called
"FTP Transport (FtpXfer)".
5. The "Multiple Proxies mode" allows you to assign every working thread a
different proxy to break certain site restrictions, like only one connection
6. Proxies with NTLM authentication can penetrate local firewall, like
Microsoft ISA 2000.
7. You can adjust the bandwidth usage of Net Transport to ensure surf at the
8. Monitor browser click. And you can add links through Internet Explorer
extended context menu, or drag links to the "drop zone" window, etc.
9. Net Transport can automatically shutdown the system or hang up the modem
once all downloads are completed.
10. Multilingual support for the user interface. I will be glad if you help me
11. NTLM authentication is supported for both MMS and RTSP. In addition, RN5
authentication works for RTSP.
12. You can use multi-threads for both MMS and RTSP to significantly reduce
the time of downloads.
13. Automatically parse streaming script such as .asx, .smi to acquire real
14. Support SSL encryption for both HTTP and FTP, which is called https and
ftps. Also support one-time password to protect your authentication
information. Normally password is in the form of clear text, which is easily
stolen by IP packet monitor tools. Presently NetXfer is the only one can
download https streaming via SOCKS5.
15. Support SSH encryption, which is hardly found in other upload/download
tools for Windows.
16. The flexible "Scheduler Manager" is also most powerful item in NetXfer.
Even you can record the dynamic URL according to time and save it as your
17. In version 2, you can record the clip with range.
18. On BitTorrent protocol, you can use proxy to download, upload by UPnP.
NetXfer supports HTTP/HTTPS/UDP Tracker.
1. Enhanced the inbuilt "URL-Sniffer" to parse RTMP protocols. The task added
by this feature can greatly promote successful chance to record streaming via
2. Added code to limit the length of the local filename up to 250 bytes.
3. Enhanced [MS-RTSP] to recognize more Windows Media Services.
4. Fixed a fatal bug that program could not record LIVE streaming via RTMP from