Navicat™ is a powerful PostgreSQL Database Server administration and development tool. It works with PostgreSQL 8.0 version or above and supports most of the PostgreSQL features including Trigger, Function, View, Manage User, and so on. It is also not only sophisticated enough for professional developers, but also easy to learn for new users. With its well-designed Graphical User Interface(GUI), Navicat™ lets you quickly and easily create, organize, access and share information in a secure and easy way. Navicat supports multiple PostgreSQL server connections which can be connected locally or remotely. Your remote PostgreSQL server can be running on Linux, Unix, Mac OS X or Windows platform.
Latest PostgreSQL versions support
- Support PostgreSQL version 8.0 or above.
- Support of Triggers.
- Support of Functions.
- Support of Views.
Well-designed user interface
- Virtual Grouping for categorizing connections.
- Customize of connection order.
- Further data are shown in the tree view.
- Provide better vision for users in table grid.
- Well-described Wizard System.
- Support dock windows.
Powerful data management tools
- Form View support.
- Send notification e-mail for schedule task.
- Foreign Key Data Selection.
- Data Synchronization support.
- Structure Synchronization support.
- Support of Tables/Views/Functions Backup and Restore.
- Support of Tables/View/Functions Data Transfer.
- Build in SQL Console.
- Supports Parameter Query.
- dBaseIII memo support in DBF Import Wizard.
- Run Selected in SQL editor.
- Raw mode setting allows user to view the actual data value which stored in the PostgreSQL database.
- Manage Users.