AntiVirus Pack 2007 May -18in1- (Vista suport) [MUST HAVE] (AIO)
Very powerful anti-virus collection, helping to contain yours PC in safety.
Avast! 4 Professional Edition v4.7
avast! Professional Edition is a complete ICSA certified antivirus package for small office home office use - SOHO.avast! obtained VB100% award in June 2002 Virus Bulletin comparative review under Windows XP Pro and in November 2002 issue under Windows 2000 Advanced Server. Protect your system and valuable data against computer viruses with Avast! Professional Edition.
BitDefender Antivirus Plus 10.2 Final
The mission of the Antivirus module is to ensure detection and removal of all viruses in the wild. BitDefender Antivirus uses robust scan engines, certified by ICSA Labs, Virus Bulletin, Checkmark, CheckVir and TUV.
B-HAVE (Behavioral Heuristic Analyzer in Virtual Environments) emulates
a virtual computer-inside-a-computer where pieces of software are run in order to check for potential malware behavior. This BitDefender proprietary technology represents a new security layer that keeps the operating system safe from unknown viruses by detecting malicious pieces of code for which signatures have not been released yet.
The new and improved BitDefender scanning engines will scan and disinfect infected files on access, minimizing data loss. Infected documents can now be recovered, instead of being deleted.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 + lifetime Key
Award-winning antivirus software protects your PC from viruses, Trojans, spyware, rootkits and other malicious programs. Additionally, Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 keeps your email and instant messages safe from dangerous worms. Reactive detection methods are combined with the newest proactive technologies to provide balanced and effective security, while automatic updates ensure uninterrupted protection and peace of mind.
Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 + Lifetime Key
Integrated and comprehensive protection from all Internet threats. Our new generation product protects from viruses, spyware, spam and privacy threats. A built in personal firewall and antispam filter provide additional protection from identity theft and personalized spam.
Norton AntiVirus 2007
Symantec's Norton AntiVirus 2007 is the world’s most trusted antivirus solution. It removes viruses, worms, and Trojan horses automatically - without interrupting your work.
New Norton Internet Worm Protection blocks certain more sophisticated worms (such as Blaster and Sasser) before they enter your computer. Norton AntiVirus can also detect spyware and other non-virus threats.
Here are some key features of "Norton AntiVirus Final":
· Norton Internet Worm Protection stops certain damaging Internet worms at their attempted point of entry.
· QuickScan tool automatically searches for and removes viruses whenever new virus protection updates are downloaded.
· PreInstall Scan quickly detects and removes infections that can interfere with installing and launching Norton AntiVirus.
· Automatically removes viruses, worms, and Trojan horses.
· Scans and cleans both incoming and outgoing email messages.
· Blocks viruses in instant message attachments.
· Detects spyware and certain non-virus threats such as adware and keystroke logging programs.
· Scans compressed file archives before you open them and risk infecting your computer. (Available only on Windows XP/2000 Pro.)
· Downloads new virus protection updates automatically to protect against new threats.
· Worm Blocking and Script Blocking can detect new threats even before virus protection updates are created for them.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus offers superior, comprehensive protection, the fastest scanning throughput, and the least performance impact of any solution. Keep your important information safe & stay productive with peace of mind. Running separate applications for viruses, hackers, adware, and spyware can slow your PC, be difficult to manage, and provide questionable protection. Beware of large, bloated internet security suites that consume hundreds of megabytes on your PC. These typically exist because vendors have acquired products and 'bundled' them together. In contrast, ESET NOD32 was designed from the core as a single, highly-optimized engine that works as a unified Anti-Threat system to protect against a broad spectrum of malware. Viruses, worms, spyware, and other malicious attacks, which are constantly evolving. ESET NOD32 utilizes patent-pending ThreatSense(r) Technology to detect tomorrow's threats in real-time, by analyzing code execution for malicious intent - keeping you ahead of the malware-writ
PC Tools AntiVirus version 126.96.36.199
A vulnerability has been identified in PC Tools AntiVirus, which could be exploited by local attackers to obtain elevated privileges. This flaw is due to insecure permissions being set on the "PC Tools AntiVirus" directory (Everyone/Full Control), which could be exploited by malicious users to delete certain files or replace them with malicious binaries that will be executed with SYSTEM privileges.
pc tools 1act antivirus 2007
removed virus with 1 act
AVG Antivirus Professional 7.5.467a1008
AVG Professional Single Edition is perfectly designed to give you the maximum antivirus protection for your single home PC or workstation.
AVG Professional is simple to install and operate. No IT expertise is required and it can run in the background, providing uninterrupted protection. All file and e-mail activity is checked automatically, allowing you to get on with your work without worrying about viruses.
AVG Professional is extremely reliable , fast and light on resources, so, no matter how demanding a user you are, it won't slow down your performance.
Here are some key features of "AVG Antivirus Professional":
· A 2 year license, so you can receive free updates and full product support for a whole 2 years. It includes free 24 hour a day e-mail access to Grisoft’s professional team of technical experts
· Free program and virus updates are provided via ultra reliable Akamai servers. AVG Professional Edition updates itself automatically whenever updates are available. Alternatively you can update manually, or configure AVG Professional to download updates at a scheduled time that suits you.
· Multiple language support in one package. No need to buy a special language version as all languages are included in the one product. A simple click of the mouse and the entire interface (including help files) will instantly change to your required language
· AVG holds the VB100% award and is ICSA certified, so you can be assured of the highest level of antivirus protection.
· AVG Professional Edition has many more features that make it the best value antivirus protection available
· The powerful AVG Resident Shield provides maximum protection by scanning every file opened, executed, or saved. It will also prevent the opening or executing of infected files.
· The AVG Personal E-mail Scanner checks every e-mail sent or received, providing much needed protection from e-mail borne threats. AVG supports all leading e-mail clients including MS Outlook, The bat!, Eudora and all other SMTP/POP3 based email clients such as Outlook Express. Encrypted connections using SSL are also supported.
· AVG Professional can scan attachments of instant message services (like ICQ, MSN Messenger) for viruses and other threats.
· AVG provides support for the detection of "potentially unwanted programs".
· AVG’s scanning engine uses a unique combination of heuristic analysis and generic detection methods to detect all known viruses.
· The AVG Resident Shield can include/exclude files from scanning based on individual file extensions.
· Automatically attempts to heal/remove infected files and other threats such as trojans, worms, and java applets. Removed files are quarantined in the AVG Virus Vault.
· AVG Professional has flexible password protection so you can select which settings you wish to protect from other users.
· AVG Professional now supports Microsoft Windows 64 bit platforms.
Norton Express Cleanup - That works!!
Disk Doctor 2006
Norton Ghost Explorer
Norton Ghost 10 Support Tools
Norton PQ Boot
Norton Partition Table Editor
Registry Mechanic 6.0
With Registry Mechanic you can safely clean, repair and optimize the Windows(r) registry with a few simple mouse clicks! Problems with the Windows(r) registry are a common cause of Windows(r) crashes, slow performance and error messages. By using a registry cleaner regularly and fixing registry errors your system should not only be more stable but it will also help improve your system performance without expensive hardware upgrades. Learn more about the importance of a clean registry with our registry insight.
Registry Mechanic uses a high-performance detection algorithm to quickly identify missing and invalid references in your Windows(r) registry. These problems can occur for many reasons including being left-behind after the un-installation or incorrect removal of software, by missing or corrupt hardware drivers, or orphaned startup programs.
With a few easy steps Registry Mechanic will scan your entire registry for any invalid entries and provides a list of the registry errors found, you can then choose to selectively clean each item or automatically repair them all. For your convenience and protection Registry Mechanic can also make a backup of any repairs made so that you can easily recover any changes if required.
Spyware Doctor 5.0
Spyware Doctor has been downloaded over 75 Million times; with a million more downloads every week. Millions of people worldwide use Spyware Doctor to protect their identity and PC security.
Spyware Doctor has consistently been awarded Editors' Choice, by leading PC magazines and testing laboratories around the world, including United States, United Kingdom, Sweden, Germany and Australia. All current versions of Spyware Doctor have won Editors' Choice awards from PC Magazine in United States. In addition, after leading the market in 2005, Spyware Doctor was awarded the prestigious Best of the Year at the end of 2005.
Spyware Doctor continues to be awarded the highest honors by many of the worlds leading PC publications such as PC Pro, PC Plus, PC Authority, PC Utilities, PC Advisor, PC Choice, Microdatorn, PC Answers Magazine plus number of reputable 5-star ratings including CNET's Download.com and Tucows.
Note : If you are choosing Anti-Spyware make sure you choose one that is proven and has genuine awards from one or more world leading research labs such a PC Magazine, PC World, CNET, PC Pro Magazine, PC Authority, PC Answers and other trusted labs. More importantly do not use ratings from unknown review websites, as often these are designed to mislead you into purchase of affiliated, inferior or rogue product.
Detects, removes and blocks all types of Spyware.
Did you know that numerous programs tested against Spyware Doctor detected only small fraction of Spyware and completely removed an even smaller amount? Also most of them were unable to effectively block Spyware in real time from being installed on users PC in the first place.
Spyware Doctor has the most advanced update feature that continually improves its Spyware fighting capabilities on daily basis. As Spyware gets more complex to avoid detection by AntiSpyware programs Spyware Doctor responds with new technology to stay one step ahead.
Easiest to Use
Spyware Doctor is advanced technology designed specially for people, not experts. That is one reason why it won the People's Choice Award in 2005 and 2006. It is automatically configured out of the box to give you optimal protection with limited interaction so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
Spyware Doctor's advanced OnGuard technology only alerts users on a true Spyware detection. This is significant because you should not be interrupted by cryptic questions every time you install software, add a site to your favorites or change your PC settings. Such messages can be confusing and lead to undesirable outcomes such as inoperable programs, lost favorites or even Spyware being allowed to install on the system. We've done the research so you don't have to.
Symantec AntiVirus For Hand-Helds v188.8.131.52
Symantec AntiVirus for Handhelds - Corporate Edition enables secure mobile computing by providing comprehensive virus protection against malicious code that targets Palm and Windows Mobile-based Pocket PC operating systems. Device-resident antivirus protection safeguards corporate assets and prevents the spread of viruses to the enterprise network.
The solution is deployed and installed to the desktop and then automatically transferred to the handheld device during synchronization. In addition to providing support for mobile devices that synchronize with corporate desktops, it is available as a fully device-resident solution that can be deployed, configured, and updated over-the-air without the need for desktop synchronization.
Wireless and synchronized LiveUpdate support ensures up-to-date virus definitions. Synchronized LiveUpdate also enables simultaneous enterprise-wide deployment of virus definitions to desktops using Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition.
On-device, real-time scanning protects against threats downloaded from the Web, sent via email or a Wi-Fi connection, or beamed via Bluetooth or infrared ports. On-device alerting keeps the user advised about found viruses and updates, and allows the user to scan for threats. Virus repair and delete options enable simple virus removal. An activity log shows all recently logged events to ensure users are aware of potential risks.
For organizations using version 3.0, Event and Configuration Manager allows logging, alerting, and reporting information to be collected and managed through a centralized management console. Through this console, administrators can manage local and remote devices and configure and enforce security policies. The console can also be used to view the status of multiple security products.
The solution is backed by Symantec Security Response, the worlda€™s leading Internet security research and support organization.
Symantec Mobile Security 4.0
Symantec Mobile Security 4.0 for Symbian offers protection from the security concerns surrounding today's evolving wireless computing environment. Smartphones are increasingly being used in much the same way as notebook computers, putting these devices at risk of threats that are similar to their mobile PC counterparts. According to a recent survey conducted for Symantec by InsightExpress, smartphone owners use their wireless devices not only for entertainment but also for emailing, instant messaging, browsing the Web, and downloading and sharing files over the Internet as well as for checking financial accounts. The survey found that 54 percent of smartphone owners use their devices to send and receive emails that include confidential personal data; more than 40 percent access bank accounts using their smartphones; and nearly one third of respondents access credit card accounts. The majority of smartphone users (55.7 percent) also store confidential personal, business, or client data on their devices.
WinAntiVirus Pro 2007 is counterfeit anti-spyware software. WinAntiVirus Pro 2007 usually installed itself onto your PC without your permission, through Trojan and virus. WinAntiVirus Pro 2007 will display fake system alerts or fake security alerts to trick user to buy the Paid Version of WinAntiVirus Pro 2007
Network and Program Firewall. Delivers proactive firewall protection with multiple layers of security that stop inbound, outbound, and program attacks while remaining completely invisible to hackers.
Operating System Firewall (OSFirewall™) . Protects your Windows operating system from attacks all the way down to its core.
Anti-Spyware. Scans for and removes thousands of spyware traces from your computer.
SmartDefense™ Service. Provides your PC with real-time security updates and new attack protection capabilities.
ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware 7
ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware prevents spyware infection from getting onto your PC and removes any existing spyware. Also included is ZoneAlarm's award-winning Firewall which stops spyware from running. Simple to install and run, its intuitive interface tailors the program to meet your needs. Includes Anti-Spyware, Spy Site Blocking, Operating System Firewall, Network and Program Firewall. The latest release improves the Operating System Firewall and applies more robust spyware detection and removal functions. Version 7.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
ZoneAlarm with Antivirus 7.0.337.000
ZoneAlarm with Antivirus combines Zone Labs' robust firewall protection with antivirus features in an easy-to-use package.
The ZoneAlarm with Antivirus award-winning firewall blocks hackers and other unknown threats, while comprehensive virus protection stops worms and viruses protecting you against emerging viruses before they attack.
Features of ZoneAlarm with Antivirus:
· Intrusion Blocking systematically identifies hackers and blocks access attempts.
· Stealth Mode automatically makes your computer invisible to anyone on the Internet.
· Automatic Program Configuration provides safety and simplicity by automatically configuring programs. Automatically decides whether to allow or deny Internet access to individual programs.
· Expert Controls give savvy users precise control over security settings.
· "Set and Forget" antivirus protection automatically scans emails and files for viruses and removes them for you.
· Automatic updates protect you from the latest known security threats without you needing to remember to update your antivirus solution.
· Award-winning antivirus technology secures your PC against known viruses, worm, Trojans and identity-theft tools such as keystroke logging programs.
· Sophisticated logic detects unknown, emerging viruses even before they've been defined—so you're protected at the very beginning of a new virus outbreak.