MSSQL-to-MySQL is a program to migrate Microsoft SQL databases to MySQL server. Depending on your privileges on the target MySQL server you can export MS SQL data into new database or overwrite the contents of an existing MySQL database.
* All MS SQL data types and attributes are supported
* Work with all versions of MS SQL starting from 7.0
* Work with all versions of Unix and Windows MySQL servers
* Merges MS SQL data into an existing MySQL database
* Convert partial data using SELECT-queries
* Convert individual tables
* Convert indexes with all necessary attributes
* Convert foreign keys
* Command line support
* Store conversion settings into profile
* VServer user\'s option (see below)
* Support multibyte character sets
* Export MS SQL databases into MySQL dump file (see below)
* Easy-to-use wizard-style interface
* Full install/uninstall support
* Does not convert stored procedures
* At least 32 MB RAM
* MS SQL environment (server or client components of MS SQL must be installed on the same machine where you run MSSQL-to-MySQL from)
* Necessary privileges to write into the destination database
VServer user\'s option
If you are using Virtual Server hosting you probably have no sufficient privileges to create new databases on the target MySQL server. For this case we recommend the following approach:
1. ask your Virtual Server administrator to create blank database for you
2. run MSSQL-to-MySQL and select this database as the conversion target
3. click \"Yes\" when you will be asked if you\'d like to overwrite existing MySQL database
When you complete these steps, the entire contents of the source MS SQL database will be imported into the specified MySQL database.
MySQL dump file
MSSQL-to-MySQL converter allows users to perform deferred conversion and get more control over the process. Following this way, the program stores the contents of the source database into a local dump file instead of moving it to MySQL server directly. The resulting file contains MySQL statements to create all tables and to fill them with the data. Click here to learn how to import dump file into MySQL database.
Try before you buy
Still not sure the program fits your needs? Try free demo version with limited features. It will allow you to convert only five records for each database table. Test the quality of the demo and come back to place an order if satisfied with the results. Click here to download trial version of MSSQL-to-MySQL converter.
Intelligent Converters software is distributed through downloading from our server only. For online credit card purchasing select the desired software package in the table below and click the corresponding ORDER NOW link. To learn about alternative payment options please visit our Ordering Page.