Acronis True Image Echo Server 9.5.8163 w Universal Restore
For disaster recovery and system migration in both physical and virtual environments, Acronis® True Image Echo Server for Windows delivers greater flexibility and value for SMBs and the Remote Office / Branch Office.
Are you running an organization with mission-critical Microsoft® Windows® servers in one location and limited IT staff? How much business would you lose if these servers went down? Acronis® True Image Echo Server for Windows provides comprehensive system protection and recovery of Windows servers and allows you to get back to business and minimize downtime.
Acronis True Image Echo Server for Windows allows you to:
• Create an exact Windows server disk image, including the operating system, databases, and applications;
• Migrate your systems between any virtual and physical servers quickly and easily.
After a system crash, Acronis True Image Echo Server for Windows allows you to perform an entire server restore in just minutes, not hours or days. Complete system restoration can be performed to an existing system or to a new system with different hardware, as well as to a virtual server.
Based on exclusive Acronis Drive Snapshot technology, Acronis True Image Echo Server for Windows allows you to create backups without interrupting server operations, providing 24 x 7 x 365 availability.
• Acronis® Universal Restore allows you to restore to different hardware or to a virtual machine, providing complete disaster recovery. Disaster recovery planning and tools that enable business continuity are requirements for every business. Acronis® Universal Restore prepares you for even the most unforeseen events.
• Acronis® True Image Software Development Kit (SDK) provides an extensible set of components that allow core Acronis True Image and disk management functionality to be embedded within your custom software applications. System integrators, independent software vendors (ISVs), enterprise IT developers and others can leverage the core capabilities of Acronis® True Image and disk management to develop custom solutions that integrate into existing applications.
* Restore an entire Windows server in minutes after any unforeseen event
* Acronis Universal Restore — restore to different hardware or to a virtual server (note: requires separate add-on license)
* New! Backup image encryption
* New! Multi-volume snapshots — Permits you to back up data located on multiple volumes
* New! Convert image files to VMDK or VHD for instant virtualization — Supports major virtualization operating systems from VMware®, Microsoft®, XenSource®, SWsoft® and Parallels®
* New! Dynamic disk support
* New! Wider hardware compatibility — including SAS drives and tape libraries support
* New! Improved Scheduling and Notifications — including event-driven backups, periodic backup validations, and schedule cloning
* Modify images — Mount images in read/write mode and apply changes directly
* Boot from an image, using Acronis® Active Restore™ (a patent pending technology) — Decrease downtime by allowing systems to be used during a recovery
* Enhanced database support — Online backup of servers with the mission critical databases, such as Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and more
* Automatic image verification — Peace of mind by ensuring that images can be used for restoration
* Differential backups — Decrease the number of backups you manage
* File- and folder-based backups
* Exclude files from backups — Capture only business data and saves space in storage archives
* Windows Event Log and SNMP support — Plug into your existing network monitoring application
* Custom scripts before/after backups — Facilitate compliance with company-wide backup policies
* Throttling to control hard disk write speed and network bandwidth usage — Minimize disruptions of business operations
* Create CDs with bootable images, PXE packages, and bootable recovery media ISOs — Eliminate the need to have separate recovery media