Acronis True Image Echo 9.7 Build 8206 Enterprise Server w Universal Restore
For disaster recovery and system migration in both physical and virtual environments, Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server delivers greater flexibility and value for networked Windows and Linux servers. Is server downtime costing you thousands of dollars an hour? Acronis® True Image Echo™ Enterprise Server is a comprehensive Windows and Linux server backup and disaster recovery solution that allows you to get back to business as quickly as possible, minimizing downtime.
Acronis® True Image Enterprise Server allows you 1) to create an exact Windows or Linux server disk image, including the operating system, databases, and applications; 2) to migrate your systems between any virtual and physical servers quickly and easily.
After a system crash, Acronis® True Image Enterprise Server allows you to perform the entire server restore just in minutes. Complete system restoration can be performed to an existing system as well as to a new system with different hardware or to a virtual server (requires Acronis Universal Restore add-on).
Acronis Management Console included in Acronis True Image Enterprise Server provides you a convenient way to manage backup jobs on multiple remote servers. Based on the exclusive Acronis Drive Snapshot technology, Acronis® True Image Echo Enterprise Server allows you to create a server disk backup image without interrupting server operations, providing 24 x 7 availability.
Software Development Kit:
• New! Acronis True Image SDK — we offer corporate customers a convenient way of managing data backup and recovery systems and disk management functionality from within your custom software applications.
• Acronis Backup Server — Ensure optimal usage of storage resources by allowing IT administrators to establish backup policies
• Acronis Group Server — Ease administration by viewing the status of all systems in the network
• Acronis Management Console — Deploy product to remote machines and manage backup tasks remotely
• Acronis True Image Windows Agent — Run backup and recovery tasks on remote Windows servers in your network
• Acronis True Image Linux Agent — Run backup and recovery tasks on remote Linux servers in your network
• Acronis True Image Enterprise Server Local Versions — Backup and recover a local system
• Acronis Universal Restore - Restore to different hardware and virtual servers (note: requires separate add-on license)
Product Features and Benefits:
• Restore the entire Windows or Linux servers in minutes after any unforeseen event
• Acronis Universal Restore — restore to different hardware or to a virtual server (note: requires separate add-on license)
• Centralized remote operations — Are even more convenient with the New Acronis Management Console
• New! VMware Consolidated Backup integration — reduce the load on your ESX server
• New! Backup image encryption
• New! Multi-volume snapshots — Permits you to back up data located on multiple volumes
• New! Convert image files to VMDK or VHD for instant virtualization — Supports major virtualization operating systems from VMware®, Microsoft®, SWsoft® and Parallels®
• New! Dynamic disk support
• New! Wider hardware compatibility — Including SAS drives, Wake on LAN, and tape libraries support
• New! Improved Scheduling and Notifications — Including event-driven backups, periodic backup validations, and schedule cloning
• Remote unattended restores with the Acronis bootable agent — Recover all systems in the network from a central location
• Modify images — Mount images in read/write mode and apply changes directly
• Boot from an image, using Acronis® Active Restore™ (a patent pending technology) — Decrease downtime by allowing systems to be used during a recovery
• Enhanced database support — Online backup of servers with the mission critical databases, such as Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and more
• Automatic image verification — Peace of mind by ensuring that images can be used for restoration
• Differential backups — Decrease the number of backups you manage
• Data backups, in addition to our traditional image backups
• Exclude files from backups — Capture only business data and saves space in storage archives
• Windows Event Log and SNMP support — Plug into your existing network monitoring application
• Custom scripts before/after backups — Facilitate compliance with company-wide backup policies
• Throttling to control hard disk write speed and network bandwidth usage — Minimize disruptions of business operations
• Create CDs with bootable images, PXE packages, and bootable recovery media ISOs — Eliminate the need to have separate recovery media and provide flexibility for application management
Fixed issues in True Image Echo Enterprise Server build 8206:
* Backup to a tape fails with error "Out of Memory" in Windows Vista.
* Error message appears while switching between "View group status" and "Group Tasks Management" views of Acronis Group Server.
* Management Console crashes if Acronis Group Server snap-in is opened and network scanning is enabled.
* Acronis Group Server crashes with error message "Invalid Memory Access".
* Deallocated tapes cannot be reused.
* Linux Agent uses plain text passwords.
* Incremental backups cannot be restored from a tape.
* "Manually later" tasks do not start in Acronis Group Server.
* Backup archives that reside on multiple tapes cannot be restored.
* The "Overwrite data on tape without confirmation" backup option does not work.
* The Mount Image Wizard does not check credentials when mounting password-protected backup archives.
* Linux Agent cannot be removed if it cannot establish connection with the License Server.
* Backup to a tape fails with invalid media identifier error in Windows 2000.
* Restore from a tape fails if the RSM database has been rebuilt.
* File backup to Acronis Secure Zone from Acronis Startup Recovery Manager fails, if a large number of files is selected.
* Event tracing in Windows event log cannot be disabled.
* Analyzing of partitions fails if RDX disk is inserted in Dell PowerVault RD1000.
* The navigation button "Next 50 computers" disappears in Acronis Group Server.
* Restore of file archives from a tape takes too much time.
* The "Group Tasks Management" button hangs in Acronis Group Server if it is clicked while the "Computers" list is being refreshed.
* MAC address cannot be set manually.
* Network and remote logon settings in Acronis Media Builder are not available for Acronis Bootable Agent with Acronis Universal Restore.
* Backup Server spams Windows event log.
* Source files exclusion options are not saved in scheduled tasks.