Ever wanted to quickly and easily define your own keyboard layout for a language Microsoft doesn't support? Or define your own keyboard layout so you can quickly and easily enter your favorite symbols with a simple keystroke? Well, want no more: the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator is here!
The Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator extends the international functionality of Windows Vista by allowing users to:
* Create new keyboard layouts from scratch
* Base a new layout on an existing one
* Modify an existing keyboard layout (.KLC) file and build a new layout from it
* Package the resulting keyboard layouts for subsequent deployment and installation.
Top of page
* Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows XP Service Pack 1; Windows XP Service Pack 2