MetaProducts Inquiry makes Internet research a snap! Collect, organize and view information from the Web on your terms, quickly and easily. A Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista application, it is fully integrated with Microsoft Internet Explorer and is also available as a standalone application. Inquiry is also available from the right-click context menu in Mozilla, Netscape, FireFox, Maxthon and Opera browsers. Inquiry stores various Web files: entire web pages, selected text and images, Shockwave Flash clips and many others. It can also import documents from your MSIE Favorites and export them to various formats to share with friends and colleagues. Forget cumbersome open and close dialog boxes. Managing your stored pages is quick and easy.
- The Save Page button allows you to save a page with just one click.
- Drag-and-drop page icon to the Inquiry side panel in MS Internet Explorer
- Right-click inside a page and use its context menu to store the page.
- Drag a selection with links to download and store all pages linked to the selection.
- You can append the current page contents or a selection on the page to another page.
- Use the Auto Save button to automatically store all pages you browse to a special folder.
- Edit pages visually to remove unwanted banners, menus, etc.
- And much more…
7/6/2009 - Inquiry Professional Edition 1.8 .490 Service Release 3
* Improved compatibility with Internet Explorer 8
* Improved saving pages with all images
* Improved creating a copy of a folder
* Bug Fix: Fixed exception handler in Internet Explorer 8
* Bug Fix: Fixed toolbar damage in Inquiry Browser after Inquiry database check
* Bug Fix: Fixed rare Inquiry Browser crash when closing it
* Bug Fix: Fixed saving pages with noncorrect URLs