Filters and views allow large music libraries to be segmented into sub-collections such as Classical Music, Kids Music,
or Contemporary Music, each configured with custom views and playback rules. For example, a Classical Music collection
can be configured to display a Conductor node and play with cross-fading disabled, whereas Contemporary Music wouldn't.
MediaMonkey gives you all the tools you need to manage large music collections.
Create advanced AutoPlaylists which automatically generate a music mix to suit your mood. Just define practically any
set of criteria and the mix is automatically created.
Synchronize Advanced Playlist with Portable Devices, giving you the perfect tool for rapidly downloading a subset of
your collection to your device. For example, you can choose to sync a random subset totalling 256 MB of music that match
a defined set of criteria.
For the average user, creating a music mix and synching it couldn't be easier.
[color=orange] Features of MediaMonkey:[/color]
* Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a
powerful, intuitive interface
* Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata
* Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging
* Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about
* Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files
* Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with
the Audio Converter
* Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any
* Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert
The standard version of MediaMonkey is free for personal use,
however, the more advanced Gold version adds a range of
functionality for more serious collectors. Some of the added
features included with MediaMonkey Gold are:
* File Monitor - Automatically updates the Library any time you
modify, add, move, or delete a music file (within specified
directories), saving you from doing so manually.
* Custom Filters & Views - Allow you to set up subcollections of
music (e.g. Kids Music, Classical Music, etc.) that have
different columns, nodes, and playback rules.
* Advanced AutoPlaylists - Allow you to define a playlist based on
almost any criteria. For example, if you wanted music for a
party, you could have an AutoPlaylist that includes 100 Songs in
which Bitrate>=128 Kbps, Tempo= fast/veryfast, Year=1990-2000,
Rating>=4 stars, Genre=Rock. Advanced AutoPlaylists are also
especially useful for synchronizing with a Portable device as
they allow you to quickly choose which subset of tracks to
* Auto-Conversion - Converts tracks on-the-fly from an unsupported
format as they are synced to a portable device or burned to a
CD/DVD. In addition, it levels volume on-the-fly, which is a
huge benefit for most non-iPod devices, and CD/DVDs.
* Automated Organization - Allows you to set up custom rules for
re-organizing tracks in the background.
* Virtual CD - Allows you to keep track of what CDs you own and at
the same time see which subset of tracks from those CDs are
copied to your hard drive. Instead of tracking your CDs and
tracks separately, the virtual CD function gives you an
* Unlimited MP3 encoding - Allows you to encode MP3s in an
Unpack with any archiver
Run setup exe to install program
Use info on serial txt to install
[color=violet]Dave3737 h33t user details torrent link php.