Today’s digital cameras shoot large-sized images. This is great for making prints, but it is a bad thing when you’re sharing images. You don’t want to bog down someone’s e-mail, for instance, with oversized files. Plus, many e-mail programs won’t send or receive large files. If you are posting the images to the Web, it will take too long to load and look weird in its original size.
* Select and process pictures in batch mode.
* View, add and remove pictures in a list with sorting features.
* Add watermark and rename your pictures at once.
* After processed, the Jpg EXIF and Tiff Tags can not been lost.
* Direct contrast between original picture and processed picture on the same screen.
* Provides 40+ graphics formats and saving into 7 most popular formats.
* Saving into true color, 256 colors or gray scale.
* You can drag any picture files from Windows explorer and drop them in the list side of the window.
* Automatically save your latest settings on exit.