Simplicity without sacrifice, powerful enough for the professional artist yet simple enough for the novice. TwistedBrush Pro Studio has one of the most versatile and powerful brush engines in existence, yet it was designed from day one to be easy to use. TwistedBrush Pro Studio has more than 5,000 brushes, along with all the features that artists love to use: layers, realistic media, photo cloning, tracing, masks, particles, filters, script recording, scripts to AVI, drawing tablet support, brush shapes, patterns, textures, integrated scanner support, image brushes, drawing guides, reference image views, dirty brushes, scratch layer, dynamic palettes and a whole lot more.
TwistedBrush Pro Studio runs on all versions of the Windows operating system and is designed for all realms of digital art including natural media fine art, photo retouching, photo composition, photo cloning to turn your photos into the look of hand painted artwork, mandala art, patterns, manga, even 3D like painting with the incredible blob modeling tools.
Fine Artist Tools:
* Oil paint feels thick with color.
* Airbrushes feather their spray the further they are from the page.
* A variety of blenders range from dry dust to wet to semi dry smudging.
* Chalk and charcoal are… well… chalky.
* Oil pastels mix and smear.
* Soft pastels cover the page with texture and feel nice and dusty.
* Oils paints with individual brush hairs that blend into the wet paint on the canvas.
* The list goes on with, pencils, pens, crayons, felt markers and a collection of unusual tools.
Easy to use:
* Your work is saved automatically when you turn the page or change books.
* User interface designed with natural usage progression.
* Preset system makes working on a piece streamlined.