Macro ToolsWorks is powerful all-in-one Windows automation software and macro program. It allows user to record macros, visually edit macros and playback macros in any Windows application. Each macro can have assigned triggers: keyboard shortcuts, mouse uevents, macro scheduler, hotkey, etc. Macros recorded in macro recorder (both keyboard recorder and mouse recorder) can be manually edited and optimized. Macros can simply mimic user by sending Windows keys and mouse clicks or they can do complex repetitive daily tasks such as file backups, fill web forms, e-mail writing, chatting, inserting data to database forms, files downloading/uploading, file and directory zipping and encryption and more…
· Easy to use three-pane user interface.
· Strong macro language with over 150 commands.
· Fully featured macro editor with integrated debugger.
· Variety of macro triggering options: including macro scheduling (run macro at defined time or when a specific even occurs), hot-keys and text shortcuts, mouse actions and clicking on button in application specific toolbars.
· Application specific macros - the same trigger can start different macros in different applications. This allows user to unify computer environment.
· Password protected macros allows user to disable macro editing/executing without a valid password.
· Shared macros allows user groups to share the same macros in corporate network.