Compress video files and burn them to CD!
Has it ever happened to you? You have a movie on your hard drive and want to send a copy to a friend or relative – but it won’t fit on a CD! Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 2 is an easy solution for this problem.
With Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 2 you simply enter the target output size for your video file and tell the program to store it on your hard disk or burn it directly to a CD. It can read and compress any video file that you can open with Windows Media Player®, as well as MPEG-2 (.vob) and QuickTime (.mov) files. The CD burning function supports multi-session CDs and over 1,500 CD burners.
Many video compression programs ask you to set many confusing technical parameters yourself. This often means that you have to spend a lot of time experimenting until you find the right settings to produce the results you want. Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 2 can adjust all the settings for you. All you have to do is decide how big you want the output file to be – the program then automatically calculates the right settings for producing the best quality at that file size.
The special highlights:
* Convert and compress your existing movie files into a selection of formats that can be played on PDAs and/or Handhelds!
* Formats for home DVD players are also available!
* Burn your movie files to CDs (supports Video CDs, Super Video CDs, DivX/Xvid CDs and normal file CDs)!
* Let the program automatically split your movies to multiple CDs if they are too big!
* Supports XVid/DivX AVIs, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, QuickTime, WMV, Video CDs, Super Video CDs, DivX/Xvid CDs!
* Convert/shrink unencrypted VOB files into smaller high-quality formats!
Together with the integrated CD burning function this makes archiving videos and movies on CD easier than ever before. Just select your files and make two simple clicks, then lean back and relax. Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 2 handles all the complicated settings for you in the background, and can also compress your movie so that it will fit on a single CD!