This software will allow you to truely recover every byte of information that is available for recovery.
AnyReader is a useful and reliable data copy software for non-readable media: CD, DVD, LAN-Drives, flash memory, ZIP disk, floppy disk, etc.
AnyReader effectively copies corrupted data from any type of disks or erroneous connection if the standard copying methods reject the process.
The program supports resumed downloads from the remote PC if connection was broken during the copy process (especially useful for unreliable Wi-Fi networks).
This software is very useful for copying files from scratched CDs or defective floppy/hard
disks. Normally when your computer is unable to copy files from a damaged disk it will abort and delete the portition of the file it has copied.
AnyReader will continue copying the file right to the end; any unrecoverable data after many retries is replaced with blanks. This will allow you to truely recover every byte of information that is available for recovery.
Here are some key features of "AnyReader":
· Reads files from disks with physical damage.
· Allows you to copy files from disks with problems such as bad sectors, scratches or that just give errors when reading data.
· Reads data as much as possible.
· Reads data from the erroneous network connections. It supports resumed downloads from the remote PC if connection was broken during the copy process.
· Support file sizes up to file system limits.
· Easy to use, intuitive wizard-driven interface.