Become a Cisco Certified Network Associate and master the knowledge and skills to proficiently install, configure, operate and troubleshoot routed and switched networks through the TestOut CCNA certification training
***Please read the instruction and you must installed old version***
How to bypass TestOut's CCNA 640-802 activation & enable the simulations using their old 640-801 edition.
Make sure you have both versions of Testout's CCNA edition's. 640-801 & 640-802.
I used Disc Images (ISOs) and mounted them with Daemon-Tools.
1. Install Testout CCNA 640-801. Make sure you choose to install the entire thing onto your hard drive.
I'm not sure if it will run without doing an update after the install but I did it anyways. Choose NOT to launch the Testout Navigator and finish the install.
2. Mount or Insert the TestOut 640-802 iso/disc but DO NOT install it. Close the setup.
3. Open the CD drive
where the iso/disc is mounted, goto <cddrive:>:\Testout . Select and copy every folder.
4. Goto your TestOut's Program Installation folder. <hardrive:>\Program Files\Testout and paste the CD contents you selected earlier.. Make sure you overwrite the existing files. Say yes to all.
5. Go into the <hardrive:>\Program Files\Testout\Outlines folder and rename c802cle.xml to ccna3cle.xml.
6. Now go back into the CD and navigate into <cddrive:>:\Setup\redist\dotnet20 folder and install dotnetfx.exe
7. You are done...Open the Testout Navigator, create a username(for reports don't worry) and Open the 640-801 module. You'll notice that 640-802 will appear and all the router simulations will work.