A PhotoInfoEx is digital photo software that will allow editing or modifying some of the EXIF or IPTC infos of your Jpeg and Tiff image files. PhotoInfoEx able to read EXIF, IPTC and Maker Notes fields, contained in RAW photo files. PhotoInfoEx provides powerful import/export features, allows export Exif, IPTC data as a template file or a Microsoft Excel XLS format file or a RTF file. PhotoInfoEx allow to easily editing multiple photo/image files. The program has TWAIN-Scanner support and able to print photos and Metadata Information. Built-in universal viewer supporting almost all known picture formats. The program able to show location images in Google Earth or Google Maps.The program provides an opportunity to translate keywords into six languages with Google.
* Support of the standard EXIF 2.21 tags (70 types), GPS tags (38 types), and additional information on the different types of images.
* Ability to add EXIF and IPTC information or modify it into JPEG or TIF images.
* Ability to view EXIF and IPTC information, contained in RAW files: CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, MRW, DCR, and so on.
* Export to XLS, RTF, INFO (text template file).
* Printing of photos and metadata information.
* Backing-up and Restoration of EXIF and IPTC data.
* Speed thumbnail generation.
* Moving or copying of files, drag-and-drop operations with files.
* Full description of each field that contains data.
* Embedded Color Themes.
* Multilanguage support.