Lightbox Editor is very useful and convenient (not to mention lightweight) for retouching your photos easily and quickly. The RAW support along with 16-bit editing is an added benefit for some of the advanced users out there.
* All operations in 48-bits (16-bit-per-channel), supporting working with 48-bit files
* RAW Support
* Very fast and fluid controls. Most core routines written in machine-level code for speed. Not Web-Based, so it stays fast and powerful
* Advanced and user-controlled auto balancing functions.
* New “Smart Contrast” technology that brings the most out of your pictures
* Red-Eye Remover with face-detection technology for easy-use, with “guaranteed red-eye removal” process.
* Smart-Fill Light technology to fill in shadows while keeping your image looking real.
* Easy user interface and Interactive help throughout to help you use the very powerful image processing engine