Easy Photo Recovery guarantees safety of your photos and videos. Modern digital cameras and flash cards allow rewriting photo and video files many times and sometimes important files can be deleted or lost by mistake. The program will help you to restore deleted or unreadable photos and videos at once.
Easy Photo Recovery recovers photos and video from various media storage devices, such as digital cameras, hard drives, mobile phones and all types of flash cards like CompactFlash(type I/II), IBM Microdrives, SmartMedia, MultiMedia (MMCs), Secure Digital (SD), SONY Memory Stick and others. The program recovers files from damaged flash cards and even after formatting the media storage device.
· Recover Original Filename
· Easy Photo Recovery always try to restore the images using the original, and correct, filename in the memory card. This facilitates you to recover your images using consistent names. Moreover, the Exif information (e.g. shooting date/time) of some of your image (e.g. AVI, raw format photo) can be properly be retrieved by the software bundled with your digital device if the information is kept in the thumbnail file (.THM) instead of the image file.
· With the dedicated logic in Easy Photo Recovery, in general the original filename can also be restored in ‘Complete Scan’ (sector scanning) mode, which is hardly found in other similar products in the market.
· Different Scan Modes: Quick Scan and Complete Scan
· Quick Scan allows faster and more accurate recovery if you just need to recover deleted photos. Complete scan (sector scanning) ensures that data in your memory card is analyzed.
· Before quick scan is conducted, the system will automatically validate the card contents and determine the card integrity. Alert will be shown if there is doubt in the memory card integrity.
· Both scan modes ensure that the same image will not appear twice in the output.
· Raw Format Photo Recovery