KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS 184.108.40.2065(With 100 NEW SERIAL KEYS).rar (Size: 27.92 MB) (Files: 1)
KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS 220.127.116.115(With 100 NEW SERIAL KEYS).rar
KASPERSKY HAS BLACKLISTED lot of pirated keys...so we have a little action last night..and product of that is 100
keys(reg.files)present to you by TICI333 and Pirate Bay.
You have everything U need in this torrent...
-100 keys in reg.file format(o.k..o.k..98 I think ;)...
-Detail iNFO how to apply this keys...
-And lot of information about installing Kaspersky Anti Virus...
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 MP1 (build 18.104.22.1685)
Kaspersky? Anti-Virus (KAV) provides all types of anti-virus protection: anti-virus scan-ners, monitors, behavior blockers and integrity checkers. It
supports all of the most popular operating systems, e-mail gateways and firewalls. KAV controls all possible virus entry points. Kaspersky Lab\\\\\\\'s powerful
and flexible local and network management tools for auto-mation and centralized installation and control over anti-virus protection provide maximum
convenience and minimum time wasted when building your own structure of an anti-virus defense.
Kaspersky Ant-Virus provides full-scale protection with some additional protective components a behavior blocker and integrity checker; appropriate for
experienced users seeking the best anti-virus protection.
Kaspersky« Anti-Virus combines reactive antivirus detection methods with the latest proactive technologies to provide your computer with the most effective
protection against malicious programs. The product is simple to install and set up, while offering advanced users a range of versatile settings for
fine-tuning the program.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus integrates seamlessly with the Microsoft Windows family of operating systems (including Microsoft Windows x64) and is fully compatible
with other security programs (for example, firewalls).
* Combined antivirus technologies. Kaspersky Anti-Virus relies upon integrated methods to scan for viruses: the reactive method (using signature databases)
and proactive protection (behavior blocker and heuristic analysis).
* Optimized for use on laptops. Users of laptops benefit from an economy mode that conserves battery energy, while users of WiFi (wireless)Internet services
can automatically update antivirus databases. The program has been optimized for use on laptops based on Intel Centrino mobile technology, and for use on
computers with Intel processors that support Hyper-Threading technology.
* Simplicity and convenience. Kaspersky Anti-Virus is installed and set up in a matter of minutes, while the context-sensitive help function helps users
quickly understand the finer points of the program?s capabilities. Moreover, the program regularly notifies users of its current protection status and
gives recommendations for dealing with virus epidemics and potential threats.
- Protection for email. Kaspersky Anti-Virus scans email traffic for viruses according to the protocol via which it is sent (POP3, IMAP and NNTP for
incoming mail and SMTP for outgoing mail) on any mail program, while plug-ins and treatment for viruses in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express
mail databases are offered.
- Scanning of Internet traffic. All HTTP Internet traffic is scanned for viruses in real-time, ensuring that infected objects are not saved to the computer
?s hard disk.
- Protection for file systems. Individual files, catalogues and disks can be designated for antivirus scanning. Users can limit antivirus scanning to
critical areas of the operating system and startup objects to ensure that attention is focused on the most vulnerable areas of the system.
- Control over changes in the file system. With Kaspersky Anti-Virus it is possible to compile lists of applications, the component structure of which will
be controlled, thus helping to prevent malicious programs from undermining the integrity of the application.
- Monitors processes in the memory. The product monitors the activity of programs and processes that have been launched in the computer?s memory and, at the
same time, warns users of any dangerous, suspicious or hidden processes (that is, rootkits), and of unauthorized changes in routine processes.
- Monitors changes in the operating system registry. The application controls the status of the system registry and notifies users of any suspicious objects
or attempts to create hidden keys in the registry.
- Blocks dangerous macros. Proactive protection affords control over the operation of macros based on Visual Basic for Applications in Microsoft Office
documents and blocks dangerous macro-commands from being executed.
- System restore. The system can be restored after malicious activity. Kaspersky Anti-Virus can roll back any changes made to the system by malicious
Fast operating speeds
- Technology for accelerated antivirus scanning. iSwift and iChecker technology make it possible to limit scanning to new and modified files, or to limit
scanning to potentially dangerous objects only. Antivirus scanning can be suspended during times of increased user activity to ensure that your computer?s
resources are free for your use.
- Reduced update sizes. The size of updates downloaded to users? PC has been reduced almost 10 times (now amounting to several tens of kilobytes) in
Kaspersky Anti-Virus, making our updates virtually instant.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 offers new cutting-edge technologies with integrated solution that protects users from all types of online threats.
The seventh-generation products has a powerful heuristic analyzer that, with the help of the existing proactive defense module, detects and removes unknown
malicious programs based on their behavior. The new product also feature an even more user-friend interface and a number of improvements that greatly
enhance its functionality and protection capabilities.
The new Parental Control module, which includes a linguistic analyzer blacklists forbidden web addresses, The Privacy Control module, which protects
confidential data, prevents the theft of potentially lucrative personal information, including email addresses, passwords, bank details and credit card
* 50 MB of free space on the hard drive
* CD-ROM (to install Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 via CD)
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 and above (to update the antivirus database and application modules via Internet)
* Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0.
* Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (Service Pack 4 or higher)
* Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
* Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or higher)
* Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
o Intel Pentium processor 300 MHz or faster (or compatible).
o 128 MB RAM.
* Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32/64 bit)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32/64 bit)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64 bit)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32/64 bit)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32/64 bit)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic SP1 (32/64 bit)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 (32/64 bit)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Business SP1 (32/64 bit)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise SP1 (32/64 bit)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 (32/64 bit)
o Intel Pentium processor 800 MHz 32-bit(x86)/64-bit(x64) or faster (or compatible).
o 512 MB RAM.
The product is fully compatible with
* VMWare server 1.0.1 - 1.0.5
* VMware Workstation for Windows 5.0.0, 5.5.1, 5.5.2, 6.0.0
Removing other anti-viruses, Before installing Kaspersky
The first thing you should be aware of is that running two (or more) anti-viruses is often a receipe for disaster. Never install Kaspersky without
uninstalling previous installations of anti-virus software, it\\\\\\\'s not recommended by Kaspersky:http://www.kaspersky.com/faq?chapter=170704655&qid=169326413.
General removal instructions:
1. Uninstall the anti-virus(es) you have installed via add/remove programs in the controlpanel, then reboot after the uninstall is finished.
2. Next you delete the folder most likely left behind after the uninstall, use explorer to open \\\\\\\"Program files\\\\\\\" and delete the folder of your previous AV,
if you get a \\\\\\\"In use by other persons or programs\\\\\\\" then try to use a program called Unlocker (free), simply rightclick on the folder and choose
\\\\\\\"Unlocker\\\\\\\" for your options to appear. Very useful tool for difficult files/folders btw. You can also use \\\\\\\"Search\\\\\\\" in Windows to hunt down & delete any
files/folders still there after an uninstall. Another thing you could do at this stage, is to run a tracks-eraser to remove files not used and just
using HD space, two free tools are: CCleaner (both builds with the Yahoo toolbar and versions without this)
3. Now would be a good time to use a registry cleaner, there are many different vendors, but the one which i find most thorough and safe is RegSupreme run
it (use normalmode only, not aggressive), when finished scanning you rightclick and select \\\\\\\"All\\\\\\\", then you click \\\\\\\"Fix\\\\\\\" at the bottom, it will ask you if
you wish to make a backup and you do, just to be safe.
Most vendors make removal-tools for use after removal via add/remove programs to remove registry entries/folders, you can contact the support of the AV in
question for a copy.
==Removing Norton (even when it is already uninstalled via add/remove programs)==
Norton remnants is often a source of problems when installing Kaspersky, these problems can vary from small and perhaps unnoticed by the user trying
Kaspersky for the first time and therefore thinking that it is normal for Kaspersky to be a little heavy because this is what he/she reads on some forums,
to very severe slowdowns prompting the user to perhaps either contact support or post here at the forum.
Well, the good news is that Norton make some very good removal-tools and if you follow the suggestions below, even if they may seem overkill to you,
then a better experience with Kaspersky can almost be guaranteed and with better overall system performance to follow in most cases too!
The \\\\\\\"bad\\\\\\\" news is that you have to uinstall not only Norton AV, also SystemWorks, firewall and antispam if you use any of these (these can be installed
again when everything is done, just not Norton AV of course!), however your patience and hardwork will be rewarded with a much better systemperformance.
If you had 2003-2007 installed you will need the Norton removaltool. You download the tool from here.
You are also encouraged to use a general registry cleaner like RegSupreme, this will find and remove a lot of things so don\\\\\\\'t be alarmed if the number
of problems found after the scan is several hundreds, this normal, most of them is harmless, but there will also be some which is from old installations
uninstalled long ago, just let it fix everything, it will ask if you want to backup and you want this, just in case. Download a fresh copy of Microsoft
Windows Script for XP .......or Microsoft Windows Script for W2000 (Vista/IE7.0 users should skip this step), Norton sometimes messes with this during
an uninstall, so you may as well update this too.
1. Now you uninstall Norton via add/remove programs in the controlpanel, then reboot after the uninstall is finished.
2. Next you delete the folder most likely left behind after the uninstall, use explorer to open \\\\\\\"Program files\\\\\\\" and delete the folder of your previous AV,
if you get a \\\\\\\"In use by other persons or programs\\\\\\\" then try to use a program called Unlocker (Free), simply rightclick on the folder and choose
\\\\\\\"Unlocker\\\\\\\" for your options to appear. Very useful tool for difficult files/folders btw. You may find folders from programs you have deleted long ago,
you might as well delete them while you are in there anyway. You can also use \\\\\\\"Search\\\\\\\" in Windows to hunt down & delete any files/folders still there
after an uninstall
3. Now you run the Norton removal-tool.
4. Run RegSupreme (use normalmode only, not aggressive) and fix what it finds. (rightclick after scan is finished and select \\\\\\\"All\\\\\\\", then click \\\\\\\"Fix\\\\\\\" at
the bottom or rightclick again & select \\\\\\\"Fix\\\\\\\")
5. Reinstall Microsoft Windows Script and reboot. You\\\\\\\'re now finished and can install Kaspersky. (Vista/IE7.0 users should skip this step)
Applications which are not compatible with Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 MP1
# Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 MP1 (build 22.214.171.1241)
During the installation Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 MP1 detects and deletes the following version products as concurrent functioning with these Anti-Viruses
may slow down work of the user\\\\\\\'s computer (up to its full inefficiency) or be incompatible with the Antivirus installed.
If you are installing the File Anti-Virus component, then Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 MP1 detects and allows automatically deleting the
* Kaspersky AntiViral Toolkit Pro 3.5
* Kaspersky Anti-Virus 4.x
* Kaspersky Anti-Virus Lite 4.5
* Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal 5.0
* Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal Pro 5.0
* Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.0 for Windows File Servers
* Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows Workstations 5.0
* Kaspersky Anti-Hacker 1.0-1.9
* Kaspersky Anti-Spam Personal 1.0-1.2
* ALWIL Software Avast 4.0
* Ashampoo AntiVirus
* Bit Defender Professional Edition 7.2
* Bit Defender Standard Edition 7.2
* BitDefender 8 Professional
* BitDefender 8 Professional Plus
* BitDefender 8 Standard
* BitDefender 9 Professional Plus
* BitDefender 9 Standard
* CA eTrust Anti-Virus 7.1.0194
* CA eTrust AntiVirus 7
* CA eTrust AntiVirus 7.1
* CA eTrust AntiVirus 7.1.0192
* CA eTrust AntiVirus 7.1.194
* CA eTrust Pestpatrol 5.0
* CA eTrustITM 8.1
* CA eTrustITM Agent 8.0.403
* Dr.Web AntiVirus 4.33
* Dr.Web AntiVirus for Windows Servers 4.33
* DrWeb CommuniGate Plugin 4.33
* DrWeb for Windows 4.30
* Eset NOD32 for Windows 2.x
* eTrust EZ Antivirus 2005-2008
* eTrust EZ Antivirus 6.1
* eTrust Personal Firewall 5.5.114
* F-Prot for Windows 3.14
* F-Secure Anti-Virus 5-6
* F-Secure Anti-Virus 7.02
* F-Secure AntiVirus 2006
* G DATA AntiVirusKit 2005
* Grisoft AVG 7.5
* Lightspeed Systems Security Agent 6.0
* Lightspeed Systems Security Agent 6.2.0
* McAfee Anti-Spyware Enterprise Module
* McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise 8.5
* McAfee VirusScan 4.5.1
* McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 7.0
* McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 7.1
* McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.0
* McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.0i
* McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.5.0i
* Norman Virus Control 5.8
* Norman Virus Control 5.9
* Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition 7.0
* Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition 7.5
* Panda Platinum Internet Security
* Panda WebAdmin AntiVirus
* Sophos Anti-Virus 7.0
* Sophos Anti-Virus version 4.6.10
* Sophos Antivirus 4.x
* Sophos Antivirus 6.x/5.x
* Sophos AutoUpdate 2.1.1
* StarForce SafenSec
* Steganos Internet Anonym Pro 7
* Sunbelt Personal Firewall 4.5
* Symantec AntiVirus 10.0.1000
* Symantec AntiVirus 10.0.2000.2
* Symantec AntiVirus 10.0.359
* Symantec AntiVirus 10.0.6.600
* Symantec AntiVirus 10.1.394
* Symantec AntiVirus 10.1.5.5000
* Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition 8
* Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition 9.0.0
* Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition 9.0.4
* Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition 9.0.6
* Symantec Norton AntiVirus 2004 Professional
* Symantec Norton AntiVirus 2005
* Symantec Norton Internet Security 2005/2006 (126.96.36.199)
* Symantec Norton Internet Security 2007
* TEGAM International ViGUARD
* Tiny Firewall Pro 6.0
* Trend Micro Anti-Spyware 3.0/3.5
* Trend Micro OfficeScan Client 7.0 - 7.3
* Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2005
* Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2006 (14)
* Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2007
* Trust EZ Firewall 5.1.039
* VirusBlokAda AntiVirus 3.11
* Zone Labs IMsecure 188.8.131.52
If you are installing the File Anti-Virus component, then Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 MP1 detects and asks to delete the following products manually:
* AhnLab SpyZero 2006
* AhnLab V3 VirusBlock 2006
* AhnLab V3 VirusBlock Internet Security 2007
* AhnLab V3 VirusBlock Internet Security 2007 Platinum
* Aluria Security Center
* America Online Antivirus (Powered by McAfee)
* AVG Anti-Virus 6
* Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic
* Avira AntiVir/XP
* BitDefender Free Edition
* BitDefender Internet Security
* BullGuard AntiVirus
* CA AntiVirus 2008
* CA eTrust PestPatrol Anti-Spyware
* CA eTrust PestPatrol Anti-Spyware Corporate Edition
* CA eTrust Suite Personal 2008
* ClamWin Antivirus
* ClamWin Free Antivirus
* COMODO AntiVirus 1.1
* COMODO Firewall Pro 1.0
* DrWeb Antivirus for Windows 4.30
* EarthLink Protection Control Center
* ESET Smart Security 3.0
* F-Prot Antivirus 6
* F-Secure AntiVirus 2008
* G DATA AntiVirus Kit 2007
* G DATA Software AntiVirenKit 2006
* Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Servers Enterprise Edition
* Kingsoft AntiSpyware 2006 +
* Kingsoft Internet Security 2006 +
* Kingsoft Internet Security 2007
* McAfee Managed VirusScan
* McAfee SpamKiller
* McAfee VirusScan
* McAfee VirusScan Home Edition
* McAfee VirusScan Online
* McAfee VirusScan Professional Bonus Pack
* Microsoft Windows OneCare Live AntiSpyware and AntiVirus
* Norton AntiVirus 2001
* Norton AntiVirus 2002
* Norton AntiVirus 2002 Professional Edition
* Norton AntiVirus 2003 Professional Edition
* Norton AntiVirus 2004
* Norton AntiVirus 2007
* Norton Confidential 1.0.0
* Norton Confidential 184.108.40.206
* Norton Internet Security 2005
* Norton Internet Security 2008
* Norton Internet Security Professional 2004
* Panda AntiVirus 2004
* Panda AntiVirus 2006
* Panda Antivirus 2007
* Panda Internet Security 2007
* PC Tools AntiVirus
* PC-cillin AntiVirus 2002
* PC-cillin AntiVirus 2003
* RAV AntiVirus
* Rising AntiVirus
* Spybot - Search & Destroy
* StarForce SafenSec Pro
* Sunbelt Kerio Personal Firewall 4.3
* Symantec AntiVirus 10.1.4000.4
* Symantec Norton 360 ver. 220.127.116.11
* Symantec Norton AntiVirus 2008
* Trend Micro Anti-Spyware for SMB / Enterpise 3.x
* Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2008
* Trend Micro Security Server for SMB 3.5
* Virus Dr.(v10)
* Virus Killer
* Virus Security v9
* ZoneAlarm Anti-spyware
* ZoneAlarm Anti-Virus
* ZoneAlarm Firewall
* ZoneAlarm Firewall Pro
* ZoneAlarm Security Suite
* ZoneAlarm Wireless Security
* ZoneAlarm with Antivirus
If you are installing one of the components Mail Anti-Virus, Web-Anti-Virus, then Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 MP1detects and allows deleting the following product automatically:
* Kerio WinRoute Firewall 6.0
License key file has been ?blacklisted? (blocked)
If the last part of your registration number coincides with any of the following charsets: