jv16 PowerTools 2007 is a complete Windows optimization and registry cleaning toolkit. The program allows users to remove hidden traces of previously uninstalled software, to clean the Windows registry for optimal performance and stability, and to fix many registry-based problems with a single mouse click. The highly improved multilingual user interface allows the software to be used in all major languages, while automatic backup and safety features make the program very safe to use.
The new and improved jv16 PowerTools is an easy-to-use Windows optimization suite and registry cleaning toolkit containing 21 different tools which allow you to keep your computer running smoothly and error-free.
The Registry Cleaner of jv16 PowerTools is not just "a registry cleaner" but "the registry cleaner". The feature uses advanced stateful registry scanning technology which means it doesn't scan the registry entry by entry but analyzes it as a whole.
Registry Cleaner features:
• Includes 18 different registry scan methods which can all run at the same time
• A generic MRU list and history data cleaner can flush the privacy-threatening history data of hundreds of applications
• Finds obsolete file extension definitions, Add/Remove list entries, unused font declarations, left-over software entries, application paths, shared component definitions and invalid ActiveX and COM/DCOM registrations
jv16 PowerTools 2007 can:
• Automatically clean your Windows registry from obsolete and unneeded data.
• Automatically fix many kinds of registry errors, such as broken file references.
• Easily uninstall leftover traces of software you have thought you have already uninstalled ages ago.
• Detect and remove unneeded history data and MRU (most recently used) lists that can contain sensitive information about you.
• Locate and delete unneeded files, including temp files and duplicate files.
• And much, much more!
jv16 PowerTools has main tools:
- Software Manager
- Startup Manager
- Registry Manager
- Registry Cleaner
- Registry Finder
- Registry Find and Replace
- Registry Monitor
- Registry Compactor
- Registry Information
- File Finder
- File Cleaner
- File Organizer
- Duplicate File Finder
- File Tool
- Directory Finder
- Directory Tool
- Disk Wiper
- One Click Cleaner
- Start Menu and Desktop Tool
- History Cleaner
- Automation Tool
New features of jv16 PowerTools 2007:
• New registry cleaner engine and user interface - The very first stateful registy cleaner ever made. The new engine doesn't analyze the registry entry by entry but as a whole, a single registry error can be relating to numerous registry entries and keys. Read more...
• New software uninstallation engine - the Software Manager is more accurate and can detect more leftover data than before. The tool can now also detect files and folders related to the software that is being uninstalled, not only registry data. Read more...
• New history cleaning engine and user interface - the History Cleaner can find more history data and MRU (most recently used) lists from both the registry and hard drives than before. And thanks to the fully redesigned user interface the tool is even easier to use. Read more...
• New user interface elements, such as new main graphics, new kind of message reporting, more detailed error reporting for advanced users and so on.
- Any computer running Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, NT, 2000, XP or Vista operating system
- A mouse and a keyboard
- You will also need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to read the Handbook.
Changes in version 220.127.116.116:
- Fixed a bug from the Registry Cleaner that caused it not being able to remove certain types of data. - Fixed a bug from the Registry Cleaner which cause the tool to work very slowly with certain settings.