Artist: Mark Ronson and V.A.
Released: April 16, 2007 (UK)
Encoder: LAME 3.97
Audio Sample Rate: 44.1kHz
Archive Size: 106MB
Mark Daniel Ronson (born 4 September 1975) is an English music producer, cover-artist and co-founder of Allido Records. His debut album Here Comes the Fuzz focused on American hip hop and included a collaboration with Sean Paul. His sophomore album, Version focuses on the British music scene, with covers from the likes of Radiohead and Kaiser Chiefs. The album has garnished major success, including three top ten hits and Top 2 debut.
Version is the second album by New York-based English DJ, Mark Ronson. It is an album of cover versions. It was released on 14 April 2007 in the iTunes Store. It entered the UK Album Chart at number two on 22 April.
1. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face - Ronson, Mark & Daptone Horns
2. Oh My God - Ronson, Mark & Lily Allen
3. Stop Me - Ronson, Mark & Daniel Merriweather
4. Toxic - Ronson, Mark & Tiggers
5. Valerie - Ronson, Mark & Amy Winehouse
6. Apply Some Pressure - Ronson, Mark & Paul Smith
7. Inversion - Ronson, Mark
8. Pretty Green - Ronson, Mark & Santo Gold
9. Just - Ronson, Mark & Alex Greenwald
10. Amy - Ronson, Mark & Kenna
11. Only One I Know - Ronson, Mark & Robbie Williams
12. Diversion - Ronson, Mark
13. LSF - Ronson, Mark & Kasabian
14. Outversion - Ronson, Mark