JCreator is a powerful interactive development environment (IDE) for Java technologies that provides more power at your fingertips than all the ordinary editors.
-Manage projects with ease in an interface that is much like Microsoft Visual Studio.
-Define your own color schemes in XML for unlimited ways to organize your code.
-Use JCreator to wrap around your existing projects and use different JDK profiles.
-Get down to writing code quickly with our project templates.
-Make viewing your project a breeze with our class browser.
-Debug with an easy, intuitive interface. No need for silly DOS prompts!
-Walk through our wizards and cut to the chase of writing your project quickly and easily.
-Manage and exchange your code with our Ant and CVS integration.
-Save valuable time on Classpath configuration; let JCreator do it for you.
-Customize our user interface the way that you like it.
-Set up your own run-time environments to run your application as an applet, in a JUnit environment, or in a DOS window.
-Experience the satisfaction of faster speed, yet lower system requirements than with other IDEs.
Longer List: http://www.jcreator.com/features.htm
Windows XP at least, not sure what others are supported.
JDK 6: http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp
Java API documentation, not really necessary.
- Solved: Correctly processing linefeeds in the general output view.(topic)
- Solved: Minor problem related to managing the Recent Workspace list.(topic)
- Solved: Cases were Ctrl-F1 opens the incorrect Javadoc Documentation.(topic)
- Solved: Problem related to printing colored wrapped lines. (topic)
- Solved: Working directly is now set to the output path when debugging. (topic)
- Solved: Problem related to handle duplicate class names when debugging. (topic)
- Solved: Code completion popup issue on secondary monitor. (topic)
- Solved: Code completion tweaks for handling generic types. - Solved: Debugger tooltip didn't work for 'this' object. - Solved: Incorrect Cursor location when using the up and down arrow keys for scrolling.
- Solved: JCreator opened two instances of the external browser when clicking on an Url.
Info Hash: 7b5d1b1179c28221dddc2ce7678f82a32f42616b
install, read the readme.txt for a serial.
while i can guarantee that MY releases don't have viruses, if you get install files from somewhere else, i can't guarantee shit. so don't come bitching to me.
so do yourself and me a favor and download my ENTIRE release.