NOTE: Make sure your not connected to the internet.
1. Install program, during installation uncheck "I want to register ZoneAlarm Security", continue installation.
2. After installation, reboot if asked to.
3. Use Keygen to generate a serial. (keygen gives around 65533 days)
4. To prevent registration problems and/or loss of the registration, do this:
After applying the keygen, go to "C:\ProgramData\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\zllictbl.dat", and set it to Read Only.
NOTE: In case you don't see it, it's a hidden file. So, in folder options click on "Show hidden files and folders". If you experience problems seting "zllictbl.dat" to Read Only boot computer in Safe Mode (F and then set to Read Only.
5. Restart computer. Update definitions. Just to make sure everything was done correctly, set computer one month ahead and see if program is still registered.