Title : Islam And Love
Author: Abdullah Nasih Ulwan
Publisher: Dar Al-Salam
This book represents a concise review of Islam’s viewpoint towards love. It explains the following questions that Muslims often ask:
* What is love?
* Does Islam acknowledge this phenomenon called love?
* What is the wisdom behind this phenomenon?
* What are the various classifications of love?
* Which type of love is the most sacred in Islam?
* What is the islamic stance towards Uzri or chaste love and flirting?
These questions will be answered in detail in the pages of the book without any confusion or ambiguity.
Note: The translator made a mistake on page 124 when he said 'A muslim who follows the way of adultery and fornication is not a Muslim whether he fasts and prays', however this should read 'if he believes these actions to be halal then he is not a Muslim'.