The ultimate resume-writing & job search tool!™
ResumeMaker® Ultimate is the easiest and most complete job search program available. It’s designed by certified, resume-writing professionals with advanced technology to ensure you land a job you’ll enjoy. ResumeMaker Ultimate is packed with powerful features to help you write a better resume, land a better job, and earn a higher salary. Whether you’re actively searching for a job, ready to advance your career, or just want to get your resume into shape, trust your resume and your career to ResumeMaker® Ultimate.
Professional Resumes & Cover Letters
Present Your Qualifications in the Best Light!
ResumeMaker® Ultimate provides you with everything you need to write resumes and cover letters that gain employers’ attention and keep them interested. Save time with thousands of recommended phrases, hundreds of real-world examples, dozens of professional styles, and Insider Advice you won’t find in any other resume software.
• Perfect Resumes that Get Results
• Resume Examiner has over 50 checks to help eliminate mistakes
• Resume Interviewer™ and Step-by-Step Wizards
• Customized Resume Templates for Every Career
• Attention-Getting Cover Letters
• Perfect Format™-100% Compatible with Microsoft® Word
• Never Start from Scratch - Import Your Existing Resume
• Burn Your Resume, Letters and Portfolio to CD/DVD
• Publish Your Resume as a Web Page
• E-mail Resumes in PerfectFormat™
Professional Samples Written by Expert Writers
ResumeMaker Ultimate provides thousands of sample resumes, cover letters, and phrases for nearly every career. Quickly find the perfect example resume or sample phrase you are seeking.
• More Professional Sample Resumes and Letters Than Any Other Software - Guaranteed!
• Cover Letters, e-mails and other sample letters including Fax Cover Sheets, Follow-Up Letters, Networking Letters, Referral Letters, Relocation Letters, and Thank You Letters
• Over 150,000 phrases and samples from certified writers
Best Interview and Salary Negotiation Tips
Sharpen Your Interview Skills and Get the Job You Want!
A great resume gets you in the door. Great interviewing skills get you the job you want. Whether you are preparing for an interview, launching a job search, or just want to negotiate a better salary, you’ll have all the tools you need.
• Virtual Interview™ - Practice and record your answers to 500 Interview Questions and learn the responses hiring managers expect to hear
• Negotiate for the salary you are worth with 25 proven strategies and techniques
• Get a personalized salary report from up-to-date data on 2,500 careers adjusted geographically
• 25 Insider Guides - Give you the advantage to get the job
• Negotiate a Higher Salary with Proven Negotiation Strategies
Ultimate Job Search Tools
The Most Powerful Job Search Tools Available Anywhere!
ResumeMaker Premier’s powerful search engines give you access to more job openings and hiring companies than any other source. Job Finder Gadget sits on your desktop and broadcasts your resume to the top of career sites and instantly notifies you whenever a new job in your field is posted online. Pursue the latest jobs and companies without going site to site. Save 60 hours of research and data entry and be seen by up to 2 million employers!
• Organize Your Search and Never Miss Another Opportunity
• Find Your Dream Job Before Anyone Else!
• Search Millions of Job Openings Instantly
• Post your Resume to Leading Career Web Sites in One Form
• Target Jobs in Your Search with the Contact Manager
• Locate and Apply for Federal Jobs
• Locate 20 Million Businesses. Search by Industry
Complete Career Planning
Guides You Through Planning and Achieving the Ideal Career!
ResumeMaker Ultimate’s Career Planning and Assessment tools help you find your dream job by identifying your skills, abilities, and preferences. The Career Planner walks you through an in-depth survey with 200 interactive questions and matches you directly with careers that would naturally motivate and interest you.
• Evaluation Tools Help You Identify Career-Related Skills and Interests to Match Your Dream Job!
• Career Planner Helps You Identify Your Ideal Career
• Expert Job Search Advice is Provided by Professional Career Counselors
• Includes Two Best-Selling Career Reference Books
• Pentium™ Class PC or Higher • Microsoft Windows™ Vista, XP, SP2 or 2000 • 125 MB Hard Disk Space • 32 MB RAM Available • Sound Card and Speakers • Mouse • CD-ROM Drive • E-Mail and Internet Access