Internet Download Manager [IDM] is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
- All popular browsers and applications are supported
- Easy downloading with one click
- Automatic Antivirus checking
- YouTube grabber
- Drag and Drop
- IDM includes web site spider and grabber
- IDM supports many types of proxy servers
- Download All feature
- IDM is multilingual
- Download Categories
What's new in version 5.14?
(Released: July 14, 2008)
We have added these features in response to IDM user requests.
* Added IDM Download Panel for IE and IE based browsers that appears on top of a web-player when IDM detects a multimedia request from the web-player. IDM download panel is used to download and save audio and video files that are played by the web player. It can be used to download flash videos from sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, Google Videos, etc.
* Redeveloped from scratch and completely replaced IDM integration modules for IE and IE based browsers on more stable ones. Note that previous IDM integration modules were designed for IE 5.0 and were getting obsolete. The new modules also fix problems with "Download with IDM" feature
* Added an option to start IDM download queues on IDM startup
* Made workarounds to download files from several problem sites