1. Dance Me To The End Of Love (Live) 6:12
2. Bird On The Wire (Live) 6:53
3. Everybody Knows (Live) 6:08
4. Joan Of Arc (Live) 6:13
5. There Is A War (Live) 4:46
6. Sisters Of Mercy (Live) 6:15
7. Hallelujah (Live) 6:54
8. I'm Your Man (Live) 5:29
9. Who By Fire? (Live) 5:09
10. One Of Us Cannot Be Wrong (Live) 5:20
11. If It Be Your Will (Live) 3:18
12. Heart With No Companion (Live) 4:50
13. Suzanne (Live) 4:18
I've been a Cohen fan as far back as I can remember. I had a feeling I wouldn't be disappointed by this album, since Cohen's live backup singers are legendary, and I was right. These are without a doubt the most beautiful and emotional versions of the songs ever recorded, and I find it impossible to listen to the album as mere background music; as soon as the music starts playing, I can't help but close my eyes and just let the music envelop me completely.
The songs "Bird on a Wire" and "Sisters of Mercy" are worthy of special mention. The tempo is lower, the saxophone sexier and the vocals deeper and more intense than ever before, and the result defies description. I would have gladly paid in blood to be at the show where they were recorded.
Pictures and details http://AhaShare.com/torrents-details.php?id=10570