Radmin (Remote Administrator) is fast and secure remote control and remote access software that enables you to work on a remote computer as if you were sitting right in front of it and access it from multiple places. Radmin includes full support for Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), file transfer, multi-user text and voice chats, Windows security, Kerberos authentication, 256-bit AES encryption for all data streams, telnet access, multiple monitors support and unique DirectScreenTransfer™ technology. Radmin utilizes the ever-present TCP/IP protocol - the most widespread protocol used in LANs, WANs and the Internet. This means you can access your remote computer from anywhere in the world. Radmin is deployed on thousands of corporate PCs worldwide. Among our clients are companies where Radmin is the standard application for network management.
Security is absolutely essential for any remote access software. We, at Famatech, are dedicated to providing you the highest security levels possible. Our cryptography engineers are very proud of pushing the technology and keeping Radmin the most secure remote access software available. Radmin user authentication is substantiated by a modified Diffie-Hellman 2048 bit algorithm. Advanced 256-bit AES encryption is always enabled for all data streams being transferred over the network. Other security features include Windows Security, NTLM/Kerberos and Active Directory support. The program checks user permissions as well as IP-filter settings.
- Full compatibility with Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
- Highest Speed of Work
- Highest Security Level
- Multi-user Text and Voice Chat
- Multiple monitors support
- User-friendly interface
- File Transfer with "Delta Copy" feature
- Low System Requirements
- Multiple Connections Support
- Free Technical Support
- Compatibility with Windows Vista and Windows XP multiple user sessions.
- Radmin Viewer is compatible with Wine (remote control from Linux machines).
- Transfers remote screens in 2, 4, 16, 256, 65 thousand or 16 million colors.
- Fully supports the display of animated and alpha-blended remote computer cursors.
- Mouse wheel support.
- Special keystroke handling and optional Full keyboard control.
- Supports high resolution modes (there is no limit to the maximum display resolution).
- Remote screens can be displayed inside a window or full screen with smooth scaling and the original aspect ratio.
- Multiple monitors support.
- Two-way clipboard transfer with Unicode support.
- Unlimited phonebook for Radmin connections with an explorer-like interface, folders and drag-and-drop support.
- Shortcuts from phonebook records to the desktops listed in those phonebook records.
- Scan to find running Radmin Servers.
- Multilanguage user interface and built-in help.
- Telnet connection mode.
- Shutdown Connection Mode.
- Radmin Server runs only as a service.
- Compatibility with Radmin Server 2.x.
- Five incorrect passwords sequence security delay.
- DNS name and user name info added to the log file.