Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the built in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
This is a maintenance release. WYSIWYG Web Builder 5.03 fixes all known problems.
- Fixed: Empty text field in tab menu caused drawing problems.
- Fixed: Keyboard handling inside Proprty window (eg Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Del).
- Fixed: Spell checker context menu disabled, due to problems with 'paste' command.
- Fixed: Folders do no longer add entry in Site Map.
- New feature: 'Display ruler guides on top' option in Guide settings.
- New feature: 'Apply to all' option in Ruler guide window. This option copies the current rulers to all pages within a website.