Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the built in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
This is a maintenance release. WYSIWYG Web Builder 5.02 fixes all known problems.
- Fixed: Shapes on cloned page do not initially display text.
- Fixed: Clicking Undo after importing HTML causes crash.
- Fixed: Verification of specified URL for Import HTML feature.
- Fixed: Publishing rotated images that no longer exist causes crash (resample bug).
- Fixed: Bookmarks not displayed for internal pages.
- Fixed: Drawing tools do not snap to grid correctly.
- Fixed: Objects on hidden layers should not have visibility set to 'hidden'.
- New feature: Added 'Move Up' and 'Move Down' buttons to Blog properties.
- New feature: Added 'Cancel' button in 'Generating HTML' window.