M u l t i MediaHyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen, and text capture (TextSnap) from places where normal text copy is not possible. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool!
It`s perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen.
HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use. You can quickly customize menus and toolbars to fit your needs. Assign your own keyboard shortcuts, create instant toolbars, and even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
New in ver. 6 TextSnap feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen, when running under Windows 2000, XP or newer. Starting from ver. 6.10 can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
New and powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools.
Snags also those difficult-to-grab screens from DirectX and Glide games.
Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more!
Automatic color substitution!
Non-rectangular window capture!
Button Capture - perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks - will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
Extended Window Capture function when running on Windows XP . Resizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture - in one quick step, no auto-scrolling!
Much, much more!
Changes in HyperSnap 6.40.01, 2009.01.13:
* Updated user interface with several `skins` to choose from on the `Options` menu - `Application Look`.
* Image tabs may be configured to be positioned above or below the image area, have different colors and properties. Right-click on a tab displays a short menu to close or save an image and to customize the tabs.
* Corrected auto-scroll to work with Google Chrome browser.
* Added File/Save command to the menu (in addition to `Save As...` that was always there)
* Moved `Close All` command from Window to File menu.
* Corrected a bug that caused sometimes HyperSnap to print multiple copies of an image, when only one copy print was requested.
* Automatic capture processing, such as converting to black and white, substituting colors, adding a shade or frame, inserting stamps - will turned off and you need to manually turn it on when you exit and restart HyperSnap. If you do need to preserve these options at all times, add `-ra` command line option to the shortcut you use to start HyperSnap (see online help, `Command line usage` chapter).
Homepage - hxxp://www.hyperionics.com
- A collection of staff and users who were tired of dealing with poor leechers, malware and poor ups
- A private tracker with a focus on fast uploads, new content
and above all, user security.
- Because you are just tired of dealing with fake files, and loads of malware and viruses. AND because you want it FAST!
-Simple. Point your browser to * http://tinyurl.com/seedmore *