The 1-2-3 PayPal Website Payments Wizard for Microsoft FrontPage is the quickest and easiest way to add eCommerce to your business web site. Easily create payment buttons and basic shopping cart functionality for your web site.
Create payment buttons and shopping cart functionality in under an hour, and start accepting credit cards online with PayPal immediately. Over two million businesses trust PayPal to deliver easy, secure, affordable payment processing.
The toolkit includes the following objects:
* The Single Item Purchase object is a wizard that allows you to create a payment button for your product or service. You can place the payment button on a website, and immediately customers can pay you with any major credit card.
* The Add to Cart and View Cart objects are wizards that allow you to add shopping cart functionality to your website. Customers can select items to purchase, and then check out and pay for purchases with a credit card. Advanced web developers can also add to and extend toolkit functionality by using PayPal payment APIs. For more information about developing with PayPal, visit the PayPal Developer Network (PDN) at http://www.paypal.com/pdn.
* The PayPal Donations object is a wizard that allows you to create a payment button for you or your organization. You can email your donation buttons to contributors and collect money immediately.
* The PayPal Subscriptions object allows you to setup recurring billing for your customers, so you can automatically collect multiple payments every billing period. You can also use it to setup free trials or monthly payment plans for your customers.
* Paypal setup is free, and there are no monthly fees. You pay only a small transaction fee when a purchase occurs, as low as 2.2% + $.30 per transaction (check PayPal site for current fee schedule). PayPal provides increased protection for online merchants via its built-in fraud prevention system. PayPal standard services include instant availability of funds, a scalable and proven payments platform, 24/7 customer service via email, and extended business hour telephone customer service. For more info, please visit http://www.paypal.com/pdn.
* Note: Works with Microsoft FrontPage 2000, 2002 (XP) and 2003!